Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Wanted or Trade: Vu+ Hybrid DVB-C and DVB-T2/T + DVB-S/S2 Dual / Twin Tuner

Title
    Thanks

Wanted or Trade: Vu+ Hybrid DVB-C and DVB-T2/T + DVB-S/S2 Dual / Twin Tuner

Wanted or Trade: Vu+ Hybrid DVB-C and DVB-T2/T + DVB-S/S2 Dual / Twin Tuner

Hello Guy`s

Wanted: Vu+ Hybrid DVB-C and DVB-T2/T + DVB-S/S2 Dual / Twin Tuner
    Best price delivered please to postcode TS area UK.

I would really prefer to Trade: I have 3 x Genuine Official Vu+ Uno Ultimo Duo2 Plug and Play DVB-S/S2 Tuners and would trade any or all plus cash where applicable.

Best Regards
    polosolo
    Attached Images Attached Images

Title
    Thanks
    Hi mate I know you prefer to trade ,but if you are willing to sell me one of the DVB-s/s2 ? Best regards

Title
    Thanks
    Hi mate just noticed your reply . I know its been a while ago ,but if you still want it ? I still have them
    Will sell one if you still require it. Can do it for £20 + P&P £4.10 royal mail 1st class recorded(this is standard price)

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by polosolo View Post
    Hi mate just noticed your reply . I know its been a while ago ,but if you still want it ? I still have them
    Will sell one if you still require it. Can do it for £20 + P&P £4.10 royal mail 1st class recorded(this is standard price)
    Just check royal mail and p&p is actually £ 2.34 + 17p padded envolope so its will be p&p = £2.50
    £20 Genuine Official Vu+ Uno Ultimo Duo2 Plug and Play DVB-S/S2 Tuner..... fully boxed and basically never used.

I still have all 3 tuners to trade guy`s so if anyone is interested?Then let me know via forum post and I promise to get back to you ASAP ...this time.
    Last edited by polosolo; 22-03-15 at 15:55.

Title
    Thanks
    p&p is actually £ 2.34 + 17p padded envolope so its will be p&p = £2.50
    £20 Genuine Official Vu+ Uno Ultimo Duo2 Plug and Play DVB-S/S2 Tuner..... fully boxed and basically never used.

I still have all 3 (1 boxed unused & 2 in my ultimo atm) Genuine Official Vu+ Uno Ultimo Duo2 Plug and Play DVB-S/S2 Tuner to trade guy`s so if anyone is interested?Then let me know via forum post and I promise to get back to you ASAP ...this time.

I will trade all 3 single tuners for a Genuine Official Vu+ Uno Ultimo Duo2 Plug and Play DVB-S/S2 twin tuner
    I am also looking for a Genuine Official Vu+ Hybrid DVB-C and DVB-T2/T and will consider trade offers + a cash supplement

If anyone is interested....Please post on this thread (not via PM) and we can then make arrangement via PM for final details ...This will give both parties a sort of safe guard and peace of mind

Regards,

polosolo
    Last edited by polosolo; 02-05-15 at 23:00.

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,033 Times in 474 Posts
    polosolo im intrested in single tuner, how do you wana do this, send me your paypal email.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MK For This Useful Post:

polosolo (05-05-15)

Title
    Thanks
    Hi mate,

I will send send you paypal details via PM for the sale.

£20 Genuine Official Vu+ Uno Ultimo Duo2 Plug and Play DVB-S/S2 Tuner..... fully boxed and basically never used p&p = £2.50.

Payment detail Sent Via PM for sale pending .

Payment received via PayPal...Thank you. I will post the tuner ASAP Royal Mail 1st class recorded and forward you the tracking ID: for your convenience.

Regards
    polosolo
    Last edited by polosolo; 02-05-15 at 23:29.

Title
    Thanks
    I now have 2 x Genuine Official Vu+ Uno Ultimo Duo2 Plug and Play DVB-S/S2 Tuners.

Will only trade BOTH plus cash For the Genuine Official Vu+ Uno Ultimo Duo2 Plug and PlayDVB-S/S2 Dual / Twin Tuner

Post if interested in the trade + cash

Best Regards
    polosolo

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MK View Post
    polosolo im intrested in single tuner, how do you wana do this, send me your paypal email.
    Hello MK,

Post office closed today(Bank holiday) So will post 1st thing Tuesday for you.

Regards
    polosolo

11. The Following User Says Thank You to polosolo For This Useful Post:

abu baniaz (04-05-15)

Title
    Thanks
    Hello MK
    Here is a Update:

I have posted the tuner today 5th may 2015 Via royal mail 1st class recorded signed for, Hopefully you should get it tomorrow.
    I have sent you a PM with the tracking ID: Details.

Thanks again for a Smooth transaction.

Regards,
    polosolo

Title
    Thanks
    I now have 2 x Genuine Official Vu+ Uno Ultimo Duo2 Plug and Play DVB-S/S2 Tuners.

Will only trade BOTH plus cash For the Genuine Official Vu+ Uno Ultimo Duo2 Plug and PlayDVB-S/S2 Dual / Twin Tuner

Post if interested in the trade + cash

Best Regards
    polosolo

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,033 Times in 474 Posts
    recieved it next day and was as described, top top seller...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MK For This Useful Post:

polosolo (08-05-15)