Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Stuck on Startup

Title
    Thanks

Stuck on Startup

Hi
    Nano 2T
    Apollo 23 installed
    Was all working ok
    Turned off at back over weekend and when I turned it back on it lights up and shows startup on led screen and that's as far as it goes.

Have tried to reload the bootloader and image but is not going into the update mode stays on startup

any ideas

Title
    Thanks
    Apollo 23 I guess is a typo...Try new image Apollo 012 for your receiver
    GigaBlue HD800UE OPENVIX HELIOS
    Xpeed LX2 HDF

Title
    Thanks
    I meant Apollo 003
    And have tried several times does not recognise the USB will not go into update just stays on startup.
    Someone said that it could be the flash memory is full and will not take the update?
    No ideas