Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Service not found (SID not in PAT)

Title
    Thanks

Service not found (SID not in PAT)

Hi, I have been using the MaliMali motor settings for a while now but recently find a few channels have disappeared and just get this on screen "Service not found (SID not in PAT)"
    I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the MaliMali settings but it has not made any difference. I tried the Catseye motor settings and I get the channels back but I don't really like the way it is laid out so would prefer to get MaliMali working if poss.
    Can anyone tell me how to fix this.

Title
    Thanks
    sid in pat.....means the channel is not broadcasting on that frequency now,,so 1 list is older than the other..do a rescan on the service in question, cheers satcat

Title
    Thanks
    Got some of the channels back but couldn't find a way to re-scan the existing ones and had to get new transponder info off lyngsat and scan them so have ended up with the channels at the end of the list instead of in the places they were originally, tried moving them but it is a painfully slow process and gave up.