Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: HELP AutoBouquets E2 & Scanning Questions?

Title
    Thanks

HELP AutoBouquets E2 & Scanning Questions?

Please if anyone can help me would really appreciate it I just bought a VU+Duo 2 and have flashed it with OpenViX Zeus image. My question is in regards to the AutoBouquets which I downloaded from http://www.world-of-satellite.com/sh...y-LraiZer-BETA
    i wanted to know which file do I ftp to the tmp folder as there are 3x ipk files in that folder i downloaded from that WEB LINK i gave above?

Also I have not done a scan at all yet do I have to do a scan before I run the AutoBouquets like by going to Setup/Service searching/Automatic scan and then do a scan on AutoBouquets?

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,126 Times in 1,752 Posts
    ViX's own ABM is far superior, much cleaner in my opinion.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Don't ftp any of them, just download the plugin from the feeds direct from your box it then installs everything fine.

Menu-plugins-green button
    It's in extensions list.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
    Vu+Duo
    Vix Hades
    WD 1TB Blue Desktop Drive 3.5" SATA-III 7200RPM 64MB =Cross EPG & 256mb Swap File
    Kingston DataTraveler SE9 8GB USB =PTS

Vu+Duo
    Vix Hades
    Seagate 500GB 3.5" SATA-III 6Gb/s Barracuda Hard Drive 7200RPM 16MB=Cross EPG & 256mb Swap File

Both Duo's Plugins, Lraizer Autobouquet, Cacheflush, Mediascanner, Picture player, Movie Browser & Openwebif

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    With regards to part of original query, the mipsel32 ipk the one to use if installing that way. As in post 3, you can install through the plugins menu.

There is no need to perform a conventinal scan whether you use AB 28.2 or ABM.

Title
    Thanks
    Hi, would like to thanks everyone who replied really appreciate all the help. However I have tried installing AutoBouquet via Menu-plugins-green button- extensions list but can't see AutoBouquets in the list? would like to point out am using Openvix zeus 023 image don't know if that's the problem?

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quickist and easiest way, go to menu system searching Autobouqutesmaker and set it up from there using the inbuilt ABM
    TM-Twin*1TB HD*VIX Helios*ABM*CrossEPG*OnDemand*Blue HD 3

TM-Nano*VIX Helios*ABM*CrossEPG*OnDemand*Blue HD 3

NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowman007 View Post
    Hi, would like to thanks everyone who replied really appreciate all the help. However I have tried installing AutoBouquet via Menu-plugins-green button- extensions list but can't see AutoBouquets in the list? would like to point out am using Openvix zeus 023 image don't know if that's the problem?
    You need to restart box once downloaded

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
    Vu+Duo
    Vix Hades
    WD 1TB Blue Desktop Drive 3.5" SATA-III 7200RPM 64MB =Cross EPG & 256mb Swap File

Vu+Duo
    Vix Hades
    Seagate 500GB 3.5" SATA-III 6Gb/s Barracuda Hard Drive 7200RPM 16MB=Cross EPG & 256mb Swap File

Both Duo's Plugins, Lraizer Autobouquet, Cacheflush, Mediascanner, Picture player, Movie Browser & Openwebif

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    Anybody wishing to chip in, this thread is about Lraizer's Autobouquets 28.2. It is not about AutoBouquetsMaker.

@OP in another thread you mentioned something about bouquets being renamed. This suggest that AB 28.2 has already been installed. As such, it will not show up in the list of installable plugins. You can double check by doing the opposite. Menu > Plugins > Red button (remove plugins) > extensions. See if it is already installed

Screenshot from Zeus 23 showing it is installable. (You should upgrade to Helios as there are security fixes for Heartbleed as well as other improvements)
    Attached Images Attached Images