Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Samsung Allshare Cast

Title
    Thanks

Samsung Allshare Cast

Hi im selling a day old Samsung allsharecast wirless streaming device i was given it by my other half as a gift she but does not want the hassle of returning at its been opened to test etc the condition is mint and it works perfectly the device comes with the original box,instructions,power lead and hdmi but its not for me.

I believe she paid £55 for it but i would be willing to let it go for £40 ono including delivery to to any mainland UK address,I believe its covered by a 2 year warranty and from experience Samsung products are very reliable anyway payment by paypal gift thanks for looking
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jcm193; 02-04-14 at 23:10.

Title
    Thanks
    Still available if anyone is interested

Title
    Thanks
    Hi can you close this sales thread as the item has been sold off site thanks