Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lost HD Channel

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abu baniaz View Post
    I have just run ABM using West Anglia HD region and it has picked up the chanenl fine. They probably changed the channel frequencies after your last run of ABM. Going by a post another member, I don't run the scans at the middle of the night. After 0615 is fine. If channels do not work during the evening, I just run plugin again.

@lgleave22, yes running ABM or AB will get the details automatically. They both use the data off the satellite. You do not need to worry about transponders/frequencies etc.
    ITV HD Granada gone.. ABM not picking up any change of freq
    Vu+ Duo --- Vix Apollo --- Magic HD Night Skin

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,146 Times in 6,224 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by garyblas View Post
    ITV HD Granada gone.. ABM not picking up any change of freq
    Beg to differ. I have just run ABM with Granada HD, it has picked it up. Admittedly there is no Granada included in the name, it is just ITV HD. Details show up as:
    Frequency: 11097 Mhz,
    Symbol rate: 23000,
    Polarisation: vertical
    FEC: 2/3

Service refernce: 1_0_19_5212_812_2_11A0000_0_0_0

Can you please post your settings?
    Do you also use another set of bouquets?

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Hi Abu
    Just done abm scan and itv hd has returned. Many thanks :-)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Hi Abu

Not sure why you have it showing in your bouquet cos it's definitely not showing up for me. Only using Abm, sky region is Granada (North West). Build 808, I have run auto scan twice now and still not getting it. Can the frequency be added manually just for ITV and if so please can you describe how to do this?
    Vix image (usually latest) - VU Solo 4K- WD 1TB INTERNAL HDD - DVB-T Freeview, trialling IPTV options

If my response has helped you, don't forget to hit the thanks button below. I appreciate you appreciate me

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,146 Times in 6,224 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lgleave22 View Post
    Hi Abu

Not sure why you have it showing in your bouquet cos it's definitely not showing up for me. Only using Abm, sky region is Granada (North West). Build 808, I have run auto scan twice now and still not getting it. Can the frequency be added manually just for ITV and if so please can you describe how to do this?
    You can manually add the channel if you want. Just do a conventional scan of the transponder in the post above and then move it to the bouquets you want.

However, can we try the following?

Put Enigma to sleep with telnet command "init 4"
    Using ftp program, navigate to /etc/enigma2/
    Sort your view by type
    Delete all files ending in .tv
    Transfer the attached bouquet using dreamboxedit/dreamset or similar program.
    Restart Enigma with "init 3"
    There is only one 28.2 channel, select it if you want.

Run ABM again and report back. if there are issues, then it would be handy if you specify all the settings.

I have just run it using Granada HD region and it pulled it ITV HD fine.
    Attached Files Attached Files

6. The Following User Says Thank You to abu baniaz For This Useful Post:

duoduo (28-02-14)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanks for your help Abu, I'm back up and running. It has picked it up this evening after some help from Phoenix, albeit strange that it wasn't picked up at 4am during the scan when you got it yesterday.
    Vix image (usually latest) - VU Solo 4K- WD 1TB INTERNAL HDD - DVB-T Freeview, trialling IPTV options

If my response has helped you, don't forget to hit the thanks button below. I appreciate you appreciate me

Title
    Thanks
    I'm struggling with this on Granada HD...I'm using the Mr Mister Bouquets, as I like the channel numbering to be 103 etc. I am not using ABM.
    I have done a full scan, and found the channel in the list, and pressed MENU then added the service to the "all channels" bouqet, but I cannot find it in the list. I can add it to "favourites" and I can find it in there.
    Is there any way I can replace channel 103 with what I have added to favourites ?

I have tried using Dreambox Edit to ftp download the current bouqets from the Vu+Duo, but it loses all the channel numbers when I do so. I did figure if it downloaded the lists from the box, I could drag and drop from "favourites" to "all channels", but with the channel numbers being lost, I cant do this.

Anyone help ?

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,102 Times in 3,198 Posts
    Delete it from the bouquet first, then find the working version & re-add it.

Title
    Thanks
    If I delete it though, they all drop a number, 104 becomes 103 etc etc.
    How do I then make the box add the found new channel back in the 103 slot ?

Title
    Thanks
    Ahh, I've now figured it out. Quite simple really, just I had never seen that particular menu screen before. Thanks for the advice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12