Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Story behind the Username

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    cant takeit applies as well mate

regards cant takeit

Title
    Thanks
    Funny story, i was born in 1978 and my name is steve..... damn thats a crap nickname
    vu duo 2, vu duo, vu uno. 3 sky zone 2 dishes, 19e 23.5e and 28.2e. Triax td110cm dish on a tripod used for messing around. Satlink meter and rover stc eu.

Title
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,677 Times in 1,190 Posts
    ok.. mine comes from a pal of mine.. and before i get slated for this.. The guy in question loves to tell this story..

myself and 5 friends we out one night.. and one of my pals have a stoppage in his speech.. But.. he always calls everyone Mister.. As in : "Well Mister.. Hows it going..?"

Yep.. you guessed it.. he had a stoppage in the middle of calling me Mister.. and it just came out Mmmmister. Mister..

So since then.. all my palls call me Mr.Mister..

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Mister For This Useful Post:

andyblac (03-12-10),Sicilian (02-12-10),silverfox0786 (01-12-10)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Back in the olden days when Space Invaders, Pacman, Galaxians & Track 'n' Field were the games of choice in the arcades & boozers, you could only input 3 letter names on the leader board. My names Mick, shortened to mic & my fav band is Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds. Mates used to call me mic cave. miccave looks cack, micscave looks better.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by micscave View Post
    Back in the olden days when Space Invaders, Pacman, Galaxians & Track 'n' Field were the games of choice in the arcades & boozers, you could only input 3 letter names on the leader board. My names Mick, shortened to mic & my fav band is Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds. Mates used to call me mic cave. miccave looks cack, micscave looks better.
    not bad idea there my brother used to put in ASH as his name mine was SSS my initials are all S 4 of them in total [i got my own arcade machine with MAME on it myself love the old retro games
    PM HELP WILL BE IGNORED PLEASE POST HERE IN FORUM AS IT BENEFITS EVERYONE
    NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN! IN OPEN FORUM OR PM

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ↓

7. The Following User Says Thank You to silverfox0786 For This Useful Post:

micscave (08-12-10)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I love the mame cabinet, not got one though. I've got mame on me puta & on my nokia n95, anyone know if it's available for iPhone ?

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by micscave View Post
    I love the mame cabinet, not got one though. I've got mame on me puta & on my nokia n95, anyone know if it's available for iPhone ?
    i built my mame cabinet myself was my little BYOAC project my fav game to date is TRACK & FIELD done some crazy world records on it got the latest mame too keep it updated all the time cost me over £1000 in parts
    PM HELP WILL BE IGNORED PLEASE POST HERE IN FORUM AS IT BENEFITS EVERYONE
    NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN! IN OPEN FORUM OR PM

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ↓

Title
    Thanks
    Story behind my nick comes from when i worked as a stock broker, "Likvid" or in english "Liquidity" means you have lots of assets to invest in the market.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234