Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Any good guides with reguards to Enigma2 settings please?

Ojustaboo

Thumbs up Any good guides with reguards to Enigma2 settings please?

Hi all

Have been using B16MCC settings, but with bouquets etc altered as to how I want them.

Most of the info is straight forwards in Dreamboxedit, but I cant find any info on all the details.

For instance, I had to change BBC4.

All the mandatory fields are straightforward enough. But I cant find any info on the rest of the stuff such as the Video/Audio etc fields under PID's

I looked at Cataeyes settings and under BBC4, they had
    Video: 5600
    Audio: 5601
    Teletext: 5603
    PCR: 5600

My original BBC4 settings had these all blank.

Is there a site that explains all this and has the various info please?
    I got the mandotory info from Lyngsat but cant seem to see the pid info on there.

Probably missing the obvious as usual

Thanks

Ojustaboo
    Video and Audio is staring me in the face on Lyngsat, vpid and apid columns

Anyone know what this info does please?

Also am I correct in saying that the transponder ID is the left hand column on Lyngsat with 20 added at the beginning (or 200 if it's a single digit) for Sky channels?

EG:
    10729V
    tp 42

The transponder ID would be 2042

Many thanks

Ojustaboo
    My above theory fails when for instance RUSH HD on Lyngsat says

12607V
    tp F4L

when the transponder ID in my settings is actually 2614

I'll work it out eventually lol

Ojustaboo
    OK, I think I've worked it out.

F1L = 2611
    F2L = 2612
    F3L = 2613
    F4L = 2614

F1U = 2601
    F2U = 2602
    F3U = 2603
    F4U = 2604

C1L = 2311
    C2L = 2312
    C3L = 2303
    C4L = 2314
    C5L = 2315
    C6L = 2316

C1U = 2301
    C2U = 2302
    C3U = 2313
    C4U = 2304
    C6U = 2306

I know that C3L and C3U look like they're wrong, but I've double checked various channels in both Catsye and B16MCC and it appears that these two are the opposite way around to the others.

D1S = 2401
    D3S = 2403
    D4S = 2404
    D5S = 2405
    etc
    etc
    D10S = 2410
    D11S = 2411
    D12D = 2412

Right, I'm finally in a position to update my bouquets and add a few channels lol

JimEvo2
    I am even further behind than you are mate, I haven't got a clue how I edit the bouquet settings using dreamedit. Is there an idiots guide anywhere.

I admit this has been a massive learning curve, and I now have fixed ip addresses on all equipment throughout the house. So I have learnt how to configure networks and also install dreambox images and set these up. I can change spinners and the such like and I have a dual boot pc, so in linux I can connect straight to the vu+ and look through the hard drive, etc.

I like gadgets and can see a definite improvement in picture quality over using a sky box.

The only problem I have now is one of time and getting to grips with bouquet setups. For instance I can't see itv2 hd -it's greyed out and for some reason bbc1 at 101 using b16mcc sky settings can't be found but I can find it using provider settings.

If anyone can help then I'm a willing learner

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 2,257 Posts
    try this mate
    Attached Files Attached Files
    PM HELP WILL BE IGNORED PLEASE POST HERE IN FORUM AS IT BENEFITS EVERYONE
    NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN! IN OPEN FORUM OR PM

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ↓