Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Plugin TS Sat Editor wont work

Title
    Thanks

Plugin TS Sat Editor wont work

I tried to install TSSatEditor using the following tutorial: http://www.world-of-satellite.com/sh...-0-by-mfaraj57

"installation:
    unrar attached file and copy to tmp
    by telnet
    opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-ts-sateditor_2.0_mipsel

or from TSpanel/addoms/Tunisiasat dreambox addons/plugins/Ts-sateditor_2.0"

By telnet:

Using "Install Local Extension" is installed without errors but after the GUI restart when I enter in the "Plugins" I get the following error:

Some plugins are not available: systemplugins/tssateditor (bad magic number in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/systemplugins/tssateditor/__init__.pyo)

What do I have to do to install this plugin?

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,044 Times in 7,633 Posts
    TSPanel is not compatible with ViX, causes too many issues.
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Follow us on Twitter 0penViX
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,461 Times in 6,675 Posts
    And I would not advise to use this editing plugin at all. There are plenty of good working, reliable editors available (DreamSet, DreamBoxEdit, SetEditDream and more).

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.
    NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN, IN OPEN FORUM OR PM !

English is not my native tongue.
    I apologise for all my grammar, spelling and idiom errors.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,434 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Hi,
    the installation error comes from wrong version. Speaking in DreamMultiMedia terms you are trying to install an OE 1.6 (Python 2.6) plugin onto an OE 2.0 (Python 2.7) system. You need extension mips32el instead of mipsel.

ciao
    ---
    Sat:VU+ Ultimo4K/Solo4K/Duo2/2*Solo2/Ultimo
    Remote: Harmony 200, 700, Link, Smart Control, Smart Companion, Elite, 2*Ultimate, Keyboard

Title
    Thanks
    But why is the VIX-download plugin wrong version for my Ultimo?

Vu+Ultimo/D80cm motorized/OpenVix5.2.045ViXBMC1080Confluence/1xDVB-S2+1xDVB-C/T+1xDVB-C/T/T2 &
    Vu+Ultimo4K/D80cm 2LNB/OpenVix6.5.001ViXBMC1080Confluence/1xDVB-S2+1xDVB-C/T+1xDVB-C/T/T2

Title
    Thanks
    Sorry, wrong thread

Vu+Ultimo/D80cm motorized/OpenVix5.2.045ViXBMC1080Confluence/1xDVB-S2+1xDVB-C/T+1xDVB-C/T/T2 &
    Vu+Ultimo4K/D80cm 2LNB/OpenVix6.5.001ViXBMC1080Confluence/1xDVB-S2+1xDVB-C/T+1xDVB-C/T/T2

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob van der Does View Post
    And I would not advise to use this editing plugin at all. There are plenty of good working, reliable editors available (DreamSet, DreamBoxEdit, SetEditDream and more).

Needed a way to add transponders with sport feeds, these feeds are almost all DVB-S2... I can scan the transponders with feeds using Manual Scan or Sat Finder but when I scan DVB-S2 transponders I dont have option for auto FEC... as is possible that in Enigma 2 not be possible to do a DVB-S2 scan with auto FEC?!

Then I still have another problem, in some images the Manual Scan never find transponders with feeds but if I do the scan with the Sat Finder I get the transponders with good signal!...

... but then I still have another problem, in some images after using the Sat Finder I get the error Tuner Failed in all channels of all satellites.

I have another problem... many times to have signal or better signal in TP's with feeds I need to make adjustments using the Positioner Setup but I can not add the transponder I want to scan in the Positioner Setup... makes no sense that there is no option to add a transponder in the Positioner Setup.