Hi guys,

I suspect that I'm asking a question that will already be covered somewhere, but there is a lot on this site so hope someone can point me at the right area.
I'm looking at buying a receiver which will work in a motorhome from a 12v supply, but which will also allow me to watch all the channels from my official $ky viewing card. I have a mini digibox in my van already but obviously it won't show the premium channels I subscribe to or the HD channels, so somewhat limiting. I was looking at an SF8 as it could have a HDD added if need be, but any other suggestions greatly appreciated.
It seems like there's a new encryption on the way so whilst I like the look of the VU+ gear not sure it's going to be cost effective in the long run, especially as it's for occasional weekend use when we're away, but willing to consider these to, although I do want to stress this is for to use with an official viewing card, so will the new encryption matter?
Final nice to have would be UHF output simply to use existing aerial cabling but I could equally get a modulator if need be.
Thanks for any steer in advance.

Dave