Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Release:- DreamboxUK Services Database Frontend

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,934 Times in 12,378 Posts

Release:- DreamboxUK Services Database Frontend

ok guys,
    here is the latest offering from B16MCC. please be aware that this is not the finished article and is still very much a work in progress, and there are many things we will be working hard to implement in future versions.

if you have any comments or suggestions please pop along to dreamboxuk and let us know.

Release:- DreamboxUK Services Database Frontend

Hi chaps, here's a little something for you to have a look at.
    I'm sure it will create a million questions.
    Please use the support forum as you can't post in this section, thanks.

Windows 7 / 64 users, I'm particulaly interested in your feedback , so please give it a try and let me know how you go.
    The database is up to date as of 25/10/10.
    Have a play with the frontend functions.
    Use DreamboxEdit to open the bouquets it creates.
    Be sure to scan 28.2e on your Dreambox if you're gonna use these bouquets. I'm working hard to do away with that requirement but at the moment I'm afraid its not implemented.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

Sicilian (26-10-10)

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,934 Times in 12,378 Posts
    BUG REPORT
    Guys I've just discovered a sheet reference error. All channels currently have a reference error regarding the satellite namespace. The issue will be fixed tomorrow afternoon in v0.1.5.
    Thanks for your feedback from XP, obviously I'll look into this issue too.

EDIT:- The issue reported by rossi2000 is when you select EPG Numbering, but then fail to select a place holder channel from the drop down box. I'll capture that in the next release. I should have had that one !
    i'll post the new version up as soon as it is released tomorow until then please continue to use this software for educational purposes but dont transfer the created bouquets to your box as they will contain a error.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

ka5hm1r (31-10-10),Sicilian (26-10-10)