Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: BT Sport offers free content through October

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts

BT Sport offers free content through October

BT Sport is making its magazine and live sport programming available to all UK viewers with Freeview, BT TV, Sky or Virgin TV during October.

Viewers will be able to watch BT Sport’s entertainment and chat shows and live sport on BT TV, Freeview channel 57 during the weeks of 7th and 14th October. The channel will be on air from 7pm Monday to Friday during those weeks. It will give viewers a chance to catch sports entertainment shows The Clare Balding Show and Baker and Kelly’s VSPO. Viewers will also be able to catch up on the latest from the worlds of UFC, rugby and football with discussion programmes, Beyond the Octagon, Rugby Tonight and Life’s a Pitch.

BT Sport will also be showing live sporting action on the channel during these two weeks including the FIFA World Cup 2014 Qualifier between Spain and Belarus, and the UEFA U21 Qualifier between England and Lithuania

To round off ‘Open October’ BT Sport will also be making BT Sport 1, BT Sport 2 and ESPN open during the weekend of the 26th – 27th October. The BT Sport weekend runs from 6pm Friday to 6am Monday and any Freeview, Sky or Virgin viewer will be able watch live rugby from the Aviva Premiership, including Bath v Gloucester, Northampton v Saracens and Wasps v Leicester. The weekend will also see Crystal Palace take on Arsenal in the Barclays Premier League.

Simon Green, Head of BT Sport, said: “We want to give even more viewers the chance to see the new programmes and live sporting action happening on BT Sport during October. Making the channels open to all allows us to show how we are offering something for everyone, from sports entertainment shows through to exclusive live sporting action.”

Code:
    http://advanced-television.com/2013/10/04/bt-sport-offers-free-content-through-october/

My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

lcc (04-10-13),Sicilian (09-10-13)