Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Dyinforacrap

Title
    Thanks

Dyinforacrap

Crapper.jpgThis stories a real crapper.
    Went to Aarhus for the day today, one of the busiest cities in Denmark. Arrived at the train station and suddenly had to go - somthing that can happen to all of us. Eventually found a toilet but couldn't get in - there were locked electronic gates in the way!!, bit like the gates at the entrance to London underground, you know.
    So I had to go back and use my credit card to get a ticket!!
    Yes thats right, a ticket to take a crap which cost 5Dk krone or 80p!!, limited for 15 minutes as well. I then had to return to the gate, scan in the ticket which then gained access to the loo. I felt I was in a human parking lot.
    Just shows the wonders of living in a technical age but come on........

So why's this story a crapper? Ate kippers for breakfast & by the time I got through fumbling for the credit card and got a cubical - well you can guess in the rest yourselves!
    Last edited by Conaxthewarrior; 22-08-13 at 18:11.

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,461 Times in 6,675 Posts
    I hope there was no queue at the gate

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.
    NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN, IN OPEN FORUM OR PM !

English is not my native tongue.
    I apologise for all my grammar, spelling and idiom errors.

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,051 Times in 7,637 Posts
    Feel sorry for anyone queuing behind you
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Please help keep OpenViX online, donate HERE.
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,791 Times in 1,951 Posts
    lol, reading this reminds me of the PO at work the other day...

He let some blokes in to do some works, and one of them asked if he could go to the loo... All the way to the toilet, he was farting away, and the stench was apparantly not the best
    Rules can be found HERE
    Support our sponsor, World-Of-Satellite HERE
    Follow us on Twitter HERE
    -----
    Vu+ Ultimo (ViX Beta), Vu+ Solo (ViX Beta), CT ET9000 (ViX Beta)
    Dark Motor Superior with Inverto Ultra Black Twin LNB
    85cm Gibertini Aluminium Dish

Title
    Junior Admin
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,599 Times in 2,632 Posts
    Feel for you mate.

Last year volunteered for Olympics and Had to go to Paddington Station. Git caught short and by the time I found the toilets it felt like Hoover dam holding it back. Got to the entrance and had to pay, luckily had uniform on and lady let me through just in time.

One lucky escape as had nit change either

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4

Support The Sponsor - Buy from the best HERE
    Please abide by the rules - have a read HERE
    VIX manual & guides >>HERE
    Download images from >> HERE
    New Box Setup Guide >>HERE

D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

PM HELP WILL BE IGNORED PLEASE POST HERE IN FORUM AS IT BENEFITS EVERYONE

Follow us on Twitter

NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN! IN OPEN FORUM OR PM

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ?

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,051 Times in 7,637 Posts
    Just had flashbacks of my the last London Marathon I run.

During my training picked up an injury, was determined that it would not let me stop running the marathon. During the week leading to it I started taking Nurafen. On the morning had a bowl of Porridge, mixed the the Nurafen. Anyway the weather that day was really hot, mixture of Nurafen and porridge after about 18 miles got too much, running and trying to hold it take a lot of concentration . All the portaloos had no paper left , got that desperate was thinking of knowing on someones door asked to if I could use their loo lol! Luckily, a BP petrol station appeared that was being used by St Johns Ambulance and was allowed to use the loo there Most welcome loo ever
    D I S C L A I M E R

Please help keep OpenViX online, donate HERE.
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

Title
    Thanks
    Luckily I reached the loo just before the rush hour started and so there were no others queing. Thing is frigging well having to use a credit card trying to remember the pin code while standing in a state of "loose" emergency, then having to deal with stop gates at the entrance.
    The reciept would'nt scan in 1st try and overall it's was a bit like being at an automated petrol station, what with cards, remembering codes and all. I was half expecting " 1 for a p*** , 2 for a s*** selection buttons!
    So after all this marvelous state-of-the-art gadetry can you belive there was an attendant present? I havn't seen the likes of a lav attendant for decades - thought the job had gone out with 405 line b&w tv - this one was'nt there for cleaning but to inform the "users" how to gain access - people had difficulty coming in & out (could'nt find the "open gate" button for one thing). So how would a pentionist fare when the majority are'nt push button orientated?
    Then there's this:- the loo itself was unisex, somthing new to me. I mean, come on, can you imagine turning to go out while doing up flies & some woman passes by? Then theres always the possibility of pervs hanging about - flashers would be drawn to such a place and when I think of that teenager abused in the dept store loo some time back ....these loo designers should think again.....