Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Problem With Mr Mister's All New Vix 28.2 East Bouquets

Title
    Thanks
    Has this been resolved? Im having the same issue with the last to releases.....

Title
    Thanks
    fast note - have same issue, numbers are starting from 1... and a lot of channels giving me error "no tuner found"

Title
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,677 Times in 1,190 Posts
    Guys..
    Please try the newest set of bouqets posted today..

You will find them >>>HERE<<<

Please post back and tell me if this has worked..

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mister View Post
    Guys..
    Please try the newest set of bouqets posted today..

You will find them >>>HERE<<<

Please post back and tell me if this has worked..
    I can confirm this one works perfectly!

Thanks Mr. Mister for sharing and fixing it!

Title
    Thanks
    Hi I am new to all this. Got a technomate 2T-OE which is a linux box. Kernel ver 3.5.3, firmware 3.0.775. I downloaded Mr.Mister's dreambox setup and latest bouquets 30.10.13. Got dreambox edit working in Wine, no probs and I believe bouquets loaded fine with couple of warnings one being turn multiple bouquets on (this was on). I ignored warnings and carried on. In dreambox edit restarted enigma2. I then redone epg downloads again and in epg everthing seems working great far better than before.

I have couple of questions 1 Do I turn autobouquets off which is timed for 4.00? 2 Do I ever do a autobouqets or do I wait for next Mr.Mister update and do procedure again? 3 Is there a linux alternative to dreambox edit?

Think that will do on the queries for now and my thanks to Mr.Mister for work.

Title
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,677 Times in 1,190 Posts
    1/ Its entirely up to you how you use ABM.. Me personally i run ABM everyday on them all my receivers..

2/ Again, Its entirlely up to you how you run ABM.. You do not need to to wait on a new bouquets release.. Just run the ABM.. and that will update the bouquets i post on this forum..

3/ I cant answer that as its been donkeys years since i have used a linux pc.. ( Maybe someone else can answer this one for you.. )

Title
    Thanks
    recent update on the 12.11.13 did not fix the sky sports news hd 405 channel which is still missing

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,102 Times in 3,198 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by boxer29 View Post
    recent update on the 12.11.13 did not fix the sky sports news hd 405 channel which is still missing
    What image & build number are you using? and if using ViX, have you tried running the inbuilt ABM?
    You can't expect Mr. Mister to sort every channel for you on a daily basis, surely?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to judge For This Useful Post:

Larry-G (21-11-13)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12