Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Premier League on Al Jazeera Sports

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts

Premier League on Al Jazeera Sports

Al Jazeera Sports has been confirmed as the winner of the English Premier League football rights for the MENA region, giving the broadcaster what it describes as ‘exclusive’ rights through to the 2015-2016 season.

This was first reported back in April, although it has not been clear as to how sports rights agency MD & Silva, who control the rights in the MENA region, are being compensated.

The deal covers every game in the EPL (380 Barclays matches) across all media platforms and devices.

To cover this extent of matches, Al Jazeera Sport will launch three additional HDTV channels, and has signed up what it describes as the best-loved and most respected local commentators to cover the games. Richard Keys and Andy Gray, formerly of Sky Sports, will present the English-language coverage, while Ayman Jada and Mohammed Saadon Al Kuwari will present the Arabic coverage.

Code:
    http://advanced-television.com/2013/07/16/premier-league-on-al-jazeera-sports/

My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

irishchris (17-07-13),Mr. Mister (17-07-13)

Title
    Thanks

Re: Premier League on Al Jazeera Sports

I suspect hotbird coverage will non existent unfortunately as if it did would be in dreamland with my sub but really cannot see epl allowing such easy access
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

ET8500
    80cm motorised triax TD88

Title
    Thanks
    2015-2016?
    Vu+ Duo --- Vix Apollo --- Magic HD Night Skin

Title
    Thanks

Yes for 3 years -2013/14, 2014/15 through to 2015/2016
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

ET8500
    80cm motorised triax TD88

6. The Following User Says Thank You to irishchris For This Useful Post:

Mr. Mister (17-07-13)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    will any of the European satellite stations be showing any of the epl stuff?? just wondering whether it'll be worth getting my motor replaced on me dish which packed up 4 months ago!!

Title
    Thanks
    Will most likely be on 7w and 26e you will probably need a big dish to get either.
    Quote Originally Posted by moogwai View Post
    will any of the European satellite stations be showing any of the epl stuff?? just wondering whether it'll be worth getting my motor replaced on me dish which packed up 4 months ago!!

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I don't think the wife will let me go bigger than the 1m dish I have on the side of me house!! lol.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Besides a bigger dish can get very expensive...Best bet is the internet...Wouldnt it be great if someone came up with a plugin that streamed the premier league. Id pay for that

Title
    Thanks
    IPTV will be everybody's friend

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tandaman View Post
    Besides a bigger dish can get very expensive...Best bet is the internet...Wouldnt it be great if someone came up with a plugin that streamed the premier league. Id pay for that
    Thing is the way there now starting to hit streaming sites, it's only going to be a matter of time before they go after those who build, maintain and host such plugins too.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

adamavfc
    Quote Originally Posted by pheonix View Post
    Thing is the way there now starting to hit streaming sites, it's only going to be a matter of time before they go after those who build, maintain and host such plugins too.
    Just to let you no guys there is a way too watch the games through the aljazeera website.

I made a guide here;

Last edited by Larry-G; 22-07-13 at 22:39. Reason: no live links please.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adamavfc For This Useful Post:

duoduo (22-07-13),johnboy3000 (29-07-13)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

I watched last season's using admc sports, and overplay smart dns, quality was spot on. Haven't had the chance to check it out for this season yet. But will do when I get the chance.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Vu+Duo
    Vix Hades
    WD 1TB Blue Desktop Drive 3.5" SATA-III 7200RPM 64MB =Cross EPG & 256mb Swap File
    Kingston DataTraveler SE9 8GB USB =PTS

Vu+Duo
    Vix Hades
    Seagate 500GB 3.5" SATA-III 6Gb/s Barracuda Hard Drive 7200RPM 16MB=Cross EPG & 256mb Swap File
    Kingston DataTraveler SE9 8GB USB =PTS

Both Duo's Plugins, Lraizer Autobouquet, Cacheflush, Mediascanner, Picture player, Movie Browser & Openwebif

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mickyblueys For This Useful Post:

philmein (22-07-13)

Title
    Thanks
    Personally i would not say its as good picture wise but it more than makes up for it in choice of sports available

Quote Originally Posted by mickyblueys View Post
    I watched last season's using admc sports, and overplay smart dns, quality was spot on. Haven't had the chance to check it out for this season yet. But will do when I get the chance.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Can anyone help please.Ive cancelled hide my ass and got overplay with smart dns.Ive set my nexus7 up with overplay and can view jsc channels without a problem but the big drawback of nexus7 is no hdmi out option so its a little screen.I sign out on the tablet then active smart dns on the laptop,sign into jsc check my account which is active for all channels but the goe to watch and get this message "Unfortunately you do not have access to this channel with your subscription package, click here to upgrade your subscription for immediate access."
    Thats on all the channels that ive an active sub to,p ing me off cos obviously i could connect the laptop to tv when the season starts.

If this is on the wrong thread can a mod move please im confused which one is for help
    Last edited by hilly; 22-07-13 at 22:00.

Title
    Thanks
    All i can suggest is that you clear your cookies cache and restart your laptop to see if that helps also be aware if you login in and out to often your account will get locked and your have to email them to get reactivated

Quote Originally Posted by hilly View Post
    Can anyone help please.Ive cancelled hide my ass and got overplay with smart dns.Ive set my nexus7 up with overplay and can view jsc channels without a problem but the big drawback of nexus7 is no hdmi out option so its a little screen.I sign out on the tablet then active smart dns on the laptop,sign into jsc check my account which is active for all channels but the goe to watch and get this message "Unfortunately you do not have access to this channel with your subscription package, click here to upgrade your subscription for immediate access."
    Thats on all the channels that ive an active sub to,p ing me off cos obviously i could connect the laptop to tv when the season starts.

If this is on the wrong thread can a mod move please im confused which one is for help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast