Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: BBC: 10 live streams for Wimbledon

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts

BBC: 10 live streams for Wimbledon

Wimbledon 2013 on the BBC will have 10 live streams available on computer, tablet, mobile and connected TV. Audiences can follow the action, wherever and whenever they want, with live action and on-demand content available across the four screens.

Coverage on BBC television will start at 11:30am during the first week. Viewers can access more live tennis by pressing the Red Button from 11.30am each morning until the last ball has been struck at SW19.

Satellite and cable viewers will be able to select from three additional live courts, while viewers on Freeview, BT Vision or YouView can choose between two extra courts alongside the best of the action on BBC One and BBC Two.

Virgin TiVo users can access all 10 live courts in HD via the Connected Red Button.

The BBC Sport video player will provide action from up to 10 live courts, in HD where possible, depending on the device and Internet connection. Viewers can also access highlights packages and clips from BBC Sport’s expert team of pundits.

Additionally, BBC Radio 5 live and BBC 5 live sports extra will offer more than 170 hours of live coverage from the All England Club.

Code:
    http://advanced-television.com/2013/06/21/bbc-10-live-streams-for-wimbledon/

My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks

BBC: 10 live streams for Wimbledon

Is it possible to get the red button channels on third party receivers? I am using vu+ solo2.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jugulator View Post
    Is it possible to get the red button channels on third party receivers? I am using vu+ solo2.
    Depending on how you get your channels lists you should already have them, for example if your using the OE-Alliance ABM plugin or LraiZers AutoBouquets plugin the BBCI channels will be generated and placed into their own section.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

Re: BBC: 10 live streams for Wimbledon

I've just done scan using lraizer autobouquet, and it hasn't picked up 10 bbci channels. I have 2 and only 1 shows Wimbledon.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Vu+Duo
    Vix Hades
    WD 1TB Blue Desktop Drive 3.5" SATA-III 7200RPM 64MB =Cross EPG & 256mb Swap File
    Kingston DataTraveler SE9 8GB USB =PTS

Vu+Duo
    Vix Hades
    Seagate 500GB 3.5" SATA-III 6Gb/s Barracuda Hard Drive 7200RPM 16MB=Cross EPG & 256mb Swap File
    Kingston DataTraveler SE9 8GB USB =PTS

Both Duo's Plugins, Lraizer Autobouquet, Cacheflush, Mediascanner, Picture player, Movie Browser & Openwebif

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    you wont pick up 10 channel via satellite as first post states sat will only pick up three extra. you can only pick up 10 via internet streaming.
    Quote Originally Posted by pheonix View Post
    Satellite and cable viewers will be able to select from three additional live courts, The BBC Sport video player will provide action from up to 10 live courts
    put these lines in AutoBouquets E2 /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets/supplement.txt file using a unix compatible text editor like notepad++ to temporarily add new BBCi HD and BBCi Wimbeldon channels to the "Other" bouquet in positions 985-987 when you next run a scan with AB plugin.

Code:
    03d9:2084:19:22c4:080d:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:BBCi HD
    03da:3543:01:d46c:0a2c:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:BBCi 3543
    03db:3544:01:d46d:0a2c:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:BBCi 3544

Title
    Thanks
    Lazier,

Will this work for vix autobouquets or just your plugin

Thanks

WIZ

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    BBC are trying to operate a flexible model for the BBC Red Button which expands when the content demands. the above temporary supplement.txt lines are only for the AutoBouquets plugin. the AutoBouquetsMaker would need a temporary servicehack adding to the providers xml to add these temporary channels to the BBCi bouquet.

Code:
    		elif service["channel_id"] > 3542 and service["channel_id"] < 3545:
    			new_numbers.append(service["channel_id"] - 2521)
    			service["interactive_name"] = "BBC Interactive " + str(service["channel_id"])

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LraiZer For This Useful Post:

abu baniaz (26-06-13),ivaninch (27-06-13),Larry-G (27-06-13),rossi2000 (26-06-13),Wizard55 (26-06-13)