Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: CCcam 2.1.13 suddenly inactive?

Title
    Thanks

CCcam 2.1.13 suddenly inactive?

Hi,

CCcam was working fine this afternoon, then it became disabled.

Clicking start doesn't help. Restart has no effect, as it doesn't believe it's running.

I've attempted to remove the plugin, reinstalled. No help

Tried 2.1.14, which does the same, will not start

CCcam.cfg is present in the correct place and has full 777 permissions on the file.

Anyone have any ideas what's happened?

Cheers

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Modem/router gone down?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    VU+ Zero - Triax TD110 - Inverto Black Ultra twin LNB - Superior DarkMotor - VIX v3.2

MyB5
    I have the same problem with CCcam 2.1.4. It stops 2-3 times every 24h..Only a few peers and eveything find with config file....why is this happening?

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I have had this happen once on Vix 1.1 as well !! also a friend of mine has this happening all the time on his Vix 1.1 ????
    Vu+Ultimo + Vu-Solo 1.1mtr Alloy dish + 60cm fixed, TM HH motor, hate footy LOVE motor-sport.

Title
    Administrator
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,096 Times in 4,733 Posts
    let me have a guess, none of you are using a swapfile ?, i am having to recode lots of stuff to get it work with the solo, up till now i have rewrote Sofcam Manager, Device Manager, Image Manager, so things should be a lot better memory wise in 1.2.
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Release notes can be found in the About screen by pressing epg/info
    Rules can be found HERE - Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite HERE

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by andyblac View Post
    let me have a guess, none of you are using a swapfile ?, i am having to recode lots of stuff to get it work with the solo, up till now i have rewrote Sofcam Manager, Device Manager, Image Manager, so things should be a lot better memory wise in 1.2.
    I.e. we should be using a swap file?
    (It is also happening to me, on a VU+ Duo...)

BTJ
    Someone wrote:
    "I understand that if you play a Windows CD backwards you hear strange Satanic messages"
    To which someone replied:
    "It's even worse than that; play it forwards and it installs Windows"

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    VU+ DUO for me and my friend too..

Why do we need to have a swop file please ??
    Vu+Ultimo + Vu-Solo 1.1mtr Alloy dish + 60cm fixed, TM HH motor, hate footy LOVE motor-sport.

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks

re CCcam

Quote Originally Posted by lscolman View Post
    Hi,

CCcam was working fine this afternoon, then it became disabled.

Clicking start doesn't help. Restart has no effect, as it doesn't believe it's running.

I've attempted to remove the plugin, reinstalled. No help

Tried 2.1.14, which does the same, will not start

CCcam.cfg is present in the correct place and has full 777 permissions on the file.

Anyone have any ideas what's happened?

Cheers
    Hi mate

I would change your chmod to 755 so only you can write changes 777 allows all . also is it ur share thats down or other users?

regards
    satmanbasil

MyB5
    Quote Originally Posted by andyblac View Post
    Wrong...I'm using a swapfile on my Vu+ Duo (VIX 1.1). It's 128 mb on my usb stick.