Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: technomate tm500 loading error

franck987

Question technomate tm500 loading error

Lpading error
    target model name tm500 download model name hardware version is not mine. (got 0x56312e31, expected 0x56312e30)maybe you transfer the wrong file.
    ERROR
    my hardware model : 20353030
    my hardware version: 56312e30
    select another file.or select another file. or press power to reboot.
    looking for the original tm500 image or the default emage pls
    thanks to alll

Title
    Thanks
    see other post

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,934 Times in 12,378 Posts
    you have now created 3 threads for this ( all in the wrong places might i add ), 1 single thread is more hasn't sufficient and while i understand you may be anxious for a answer if you continue to post this same exact thread over and over again i will remove your posting privileges.

Please be patient, when some one seed this thread who can help you they will.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

franck987
    sorry just wasn't sure if i'm using the wright place

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Which box is it, the TM500 or the TM500Super. The two boxes use different images. It looks like you are trying to load the wrong image to the box.

Nano
    Xtrend ET9500, 1m Gilbertini, 75cm Visiosat BISAT G3a triple lnb dish, EMP Centauri IRS system, Formuler F3, Venton Unibox Eco+, nBox 5800s, TechniSat SkyStar 2 eXpress HD PCI-e card

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,934 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Thats fine.

so what exactly is the problem. did you or some one else flash the wrong image to the receiver ?. if so have you tried to flash the correct image via a Null modem ( rs232 serial ) cable ?.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

franck987
    ITS THE TM500
    using cable i was flashing new image i switch off received by mistake i tried to flash it again its comming with this error i think i need the default image