Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nbox BSLA Enigma2 HD Dual Tuner 250 Gb

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

Nbox BSLA Enigma2 HD Dual Tuner 250 Gb

I was looking for a cheap enigma2 box to use until the duo2 is released and I came across this one. it has enigma2 installed and its a twin tuner. it also has a 250gb hardrive installed aswell. has anyone used one of these before.

$(KGrHqN,!hsFEEM4pyF0BRDiSMzGB!~~60_12.jpg

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    I did look at one of these boxes for my daughters room. They use SH4 architecture rather than MIPS so in a lot of respects they are a little bit like an Amiko Alien other than they have an earlier chipset design and less usable memory. They also cannot run CCCam, so unless you know what your doing with OSCam it may be a white elephant.

They can be gotten for as little as £60 running standard N-ITI software, but up to now i haven't managed to find any usable tips or guides on how to put enigma 2 onto them. That may have something to do with most info being in Polish. I don't even know if the E2 software is available in English or just Polish.

To be honest i'm a little sceptical due to the price, although you never know they may be a good box. For the money they are worth the punt. If buying off ebay i would recommend checking all feedback first.

Nano
    Xtrend ET9500, 1m Gilbertini, 75cm Visiosat BISAT G3a triple lnb dish, EMP Centauri IRS system, Formuler F3, Venton Unibox Eco+, nBox 5800s, TechniSat SkyStar 2 eXpress HD PCI-e card

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    the price looks to good to be true considering its a twin tuner aswell and it has enigma2 installed and it includes a 250gb hardrive. all of that for £105
    Quote Originally Posted by nanochickin View Post
    I did look at one of these boxes for my daughters room. They use SH4 architecture rather than MIPS so in a lot of respects they are a little bit like an Amiko Alien other than they have an earlier chipset design and less usable memory. They also cannot run CCCam, so unless you know what your doing with OSCam it may be a white elephant.

They can be gotten for as little as £60 running standard N-ITI software, but up to now i haven't managed to find any usable tips or guides on how to put enigma 2 onto them. That may have something to do with most info being in Polish. I don't even know if the E2 software is available in English or just Polish.

To be honest i'm a little sceptical due to the price, although you never know they may be a good box. For the money they are worth the punt. If buying off ebay i would recommend checking all feedback first.

Nano
    Last edited by warajoker; 11-02-13 at 12:36.

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    I'll let you know in a few weeks i've just bought one lol

I thought sod it, My daughter wants a box she can record on and for the price it doesn't matter if she wrecks it, which she will undoubtedly do.
    Firmware wise there is the Freebox E2, PKT Nebula v2, PKT Nebula Zero and Open Pli is available for it also, so i'm being optimistic about it. I have asked to have PKT Nebula Zero installed on it. I used Nebula V3 on my old Alien SHD-8900 and to be honest it was OK

As long as my daughter can watch what she wants on it and it records fine thats all that matter really.

It also means she will leave my boxes alone now lol

Nano
    Last edited by manicscrewdriver; 11-02-13 at 12:55.
    Xtrend ET9500, 1m Gilbertini, 75cm Visiosat BISAT G3a triple lnb dish, EMP Centauri IRS system, Formuler F3, Venton Unibox Eco+, nBox 5800s, TechniSat SkyStar 2 eXpress HD PCI-e card

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    yh I currently have the solo2 but I want to sell it while it still has its value and buy a cheap box until the duo2 is released.
    Quote Originally Posted by nanochickin View Post
    I'll let you know in a few weeks i've just bought one lol

I thought sod it, My daughter wants a box she can record on and for the price it doesn't matter if she wrecks it, which she will undoubtedly do.

Open Pli is available for it also, so i'm being optimistic about it. As long as my daughter can watch what she wants on it and it records fine thats all that matter really.

Nano

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,051 Times in 7,637 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by warajoker View Post
    yh I currently have the solo2 but I want to sell it while it still has its value and buy a cheap box until the duo2 is released.
    Duo2 could be months away, no release date is confirmed.
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Please help keep OpenViX online, donate HERE.
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    To be honest i don't think the Vu+ Solo 2 will depreciate that much over the next six months, unlike the DM7020Si i just sold. I only lost £260 on it from new lol. Still i've had nearly six years use out of it so i can't complain

Nano

Title
    Thanks
    hi guys. ive also order this box. will be here tomorrow. for any help or tips. there is a polish guy on XXXXXX forum that knows all the ins and outs of this box. i paid 99 quid inc delivery and enigma 2 and nebula v2 installed... heard loads of good stuff about this box.. will update tomorrow when box is up and running
    Last edited by Sicilian; 20-02-13 at 06:31. Reason: removed forum name

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    These do look like a bargain at the price but i would be keen to hear some reviews on them running enigma 2 could be a cheap winner really.
    TM-Twin*1TB HD*VIX Helios*ABM*CrossEPG*OnDemand*Blue HD 3

TM-Nano*VIX Helios*ABM*CrossEPG*OnDemand*Blue HD 3

NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    When did you order yours chriss171 as i'm still waiting for mine. Its been just over a week now since i ordered it.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,130 Times in 2,737 Posts
    Seen one on ebay item No XXXXXXXXXX for £99.99+£11.99 p&p with pli pre installed

tempted to get one my self but moving house this week so going to wait till some someone does a positive review
    Last edited by Sicilian; 20-02-13 at 06:30. Reason: removed listing number
    All PM,s asking about c/s on cable will be ignored and reported to forum staff!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bassethound For This Useful Post:

josh_g (19-02-13)

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bassethound View Post
    Seen one on ebay item No XXXXXXXXXX for £99.99+£11.99 p&p with pli pre installed

tempted to get one my self but moving house this week so going to wait till some someone does a positive review
    Agreed.. i still have a feeling of sounds to good to be true!

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    To be honest i don't think they will be that bad. They are running a SH4 STi 7100 chipset which is in the same series of chipset as the Amiko Alien SHD8900. I had my SHD8900 running quite well under PKT Nebula V3 and it wasn't that bad a box until it packed up, but thats another story.

I think as a basic box as long as you don't expect too much from it, it will probably be OK. I can't see it taking the world by storm, but if you just want it just to record on and to watch TV on then it will probably tick all the boxes.

Nano
    Last edited by manicscrewdriver; 19-02-13 at 16:36.

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    i see what you mean Nano, but i haven't herd the best reviews for the Alien running enigma. but for a spare box for the price i can see it being workable just mayb not good for every day usage

Title
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,677 Times in 1,190 Posts
    If it were me.. I would save my pennies for another couple of weeks and go for a Max Digital XP1000.. Just cause it runs Vix..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast