Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Help customising skin please!

Title
    Thanks

Help customising skin please!

Hi, I've been jumping from skin to skin & haven't found one I like, until this one.

There's just a couple of things I'd like to change.

I'd like an ecm & server name added to the second infobar like on other skins & also the channel name on that screen a bit smaller, though I can live with that as is, but the ecm & server name are a must.

I understand I need to adapt the skin.xml but I'm unsure what I need to adapt.

Thanks in advance for your help.

fraggle121
    a easy way mabe of copying the some of code from a skin xml that has what u want and pasting it into your skin xml with a xml editor
    may be cheating a bit though but far easier..

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,934 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fraggle121 View Post
    a easy way mabe of copying the some of code from a skin xml that has what u want and pasting it into your skin xml with a xml editor
    may be cheating a bit though but far easier..
    Thats the way most skinners tend to start out as there are no in depth tutorials on the subject so it's always a process of trying and seeing if it works or not.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.