Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: AutoBouquetMaker released by ViX!

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,102 Times in 3,198 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by digidude View Post
    ive installed this on numerous receivers using lots of different images, and while it will install, and allow me to set up everything, when it comes to actually running the scan, the menus are disabled and only the 'About' screen is selectable. Could this 'block' be removed?
    There is no block in the code, it's opensource & available on the git server.
    If it doesn't work on other images, maybe point them in the direction of the code & ask them to have a look?

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,934 Times in 12,378 Posts
    ive installed this on numerous receivers using lots of different images, and while it will install, and allow me to set up everything, when it comes to actually running the scan, the menus are disabled and only the 'About' screen is selectable. Could this 'block' be removed?
    i already told you contrary to your beliefs there is no code in the plugin to block it from working on any image.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,461 Times in 6,675 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by boogie View Post
    l...... the menus are disabled and only the 'About' screen is selectable. Could this 'block' be removed?
    Hehe, the very idea of 'a block'

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.
    NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN, IN OPEN FORUM OR PM !

English is not my native tongue.
    I apologise for all my grammar, spelling and idiom errors.

digidude
    Quote Originally Posted by pheonix View Post
    i already told you contrary to your beliefs there is no code in the plugin to block it from working on any image.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob van der Does View Post
    Hehe, the very idea of 'a block'
    the subject has been approached a few times in different threads across a few forums, but, the answer has always either been riddles, or completley ignored, so i thought id ask straight.

Ive installed the .py files on numerous receivers using numerous images, and anything thats NOT the ViX image, out of everything ive tried, will only allow you to select the about screen, which stops you from running the plugin on any other image, but still allows you to see the screen saying where its come from

Title
    Thanks
    Question: If want to try auto bouquet but am currently very happy with my own. If i load auto bouquet i assume it will duplicate many of my own as i have multiple bouquets enabled?
    Can i mix and match some channels?
    Can i delete channels i dont want?
    Is this compatible with DBEdit?
    Vu+ Duo --- Vix Apollo --- Magic HD Night Skin

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    the subject has been approached a few times in different threads across a few forums, but, the answer has always either been riddles, or completley ignored, so i thought id ask straight.
    where? i'd love to see those riddles.
    sounds like you just need to add screens to the skin of the image you're using, but I can't be sure as I don't use them.

Title
    Thanks
    I been having problems where for instance movies its giving the wrong info for what's on. I press ok it and its a differrent movie .

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaylar View Post
    I been having problems where for instance movies its giving the wrong info for what's on. I press ok it and its a differrent movie .
    That won't have anything to do with ABM, that info comes from your EPG data. Where ever you are pulling this from must be incorrect for that channel or a schedule change has been made since you last downloaded your EPG data..
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,461 Times in 6,675 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mcquaim View Post
    That won't have anything to do with ABM, that info comes from your EPG data. Where ever you are pulling this from must be incorrect for that channel or a schedule change has been made since you last downloaded your EPG data..
    Indeed, and on pressing OK the Now/Next data from the transponder is being displayed instead of the data stored by the box.

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.
    NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN, IN OPEN FORUM OR PM !

English is not my native tongue.
    I apologise for all my grammar, spelling and idiom errors.

Title
    Thanks
    Sorry mate your correct using cross epg will have a look cheers

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by s31teg View Post
    i have noticed on my ultimo when i press epg, its takes a while to open the epg (about 5 secs)

the vix logo spins first if thats any help

Hi,
    did you get anywhere with this, I have the same problem when I user ABM. Cheers

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chewy78 View Post
    Hi,
    did you get anywhere with this, I have the same problem when I user ABM. Cheers
    are you entering the 'all channels' bouquet?

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,888 Times in 2,243 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by garyblas View Post
    Question: If want to try auto bouquet but am currently very happy with my own. If i load auto bouquet i assume it will duplicate many of my own as i have multiple bouquets enabled?
    Can i mix and match some channels?
    Can i delete channels i dont want?
    Is this compatible with DBEdit?
    As far as I know (not having used it for some while), it will always add in autobouquet's own bouquets - ypurs will be shunted to the end. Also due to the implementation, autobouquet is not really compatible with any of the "standard" bouquet editors.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,934 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twol View Post
    As far as I know (not having used it for some while), it will always add in autobouquet's own bouquets - ypurs will be shunted to the end. Also due to the implementation, autobouquet is not really compatible with any of the "standard" bouquet editors.
    The newest version of DBE v 5.1.1.1 works with ABM.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

twol (01-01-13)

Title
    Thanks
    any chance of getting channel numbers added to this built in plugin - as was the case in latter versions of the original plugin?

Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast