Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: AutoBouquetMaker released by ViX!

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    thanks guys , will hopefully give it a try, i,m just a little reluctant straight away as last time i updated gave me problems and had to restore to an earlier version

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bluey2 For This Useful Post:

MKD (15-12-12)

Title
    Junior Admin
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,599 Times in 2,632 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyvix View Post
    Many thanks for this plugin which must have taken a huge effort.

Sadly I need STV HD, so will pass on using this just now.

Once STV HD appears I will certainly use it.

Cheers
    If you can find the service reference for STV HD in the all list, you can manually change it for the channel on pos 103 - not a biggy as I do it for my regional variation

Support The Sponsor - Buy from the best HERE
    Please abide by the rules - have a read HERE
    VIX manual & guides >>HERE
    Download images from >> HERE
    New Box Setup Guide >>HERE

D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

PM HELP WILL BE IGNORED PLEASE POST HERE IN FORUM AS IT BENEFITS EVERYONE

Follow us on Twitter

NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN! IN OPEN FORUM OR PM

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Stanman For This Useful Post:

MKD (15-12-12)

Title
    Thanks
    First off fantastic plugin works very well and wow the scan is very fast indeed, Big thanks to Andy and Skaman... Great work!

I noticed on DreamBoxEdit you can't 'receive files from dreambox' with the bouquets generated by this plugin? i get an error message. Is this not possible or i'm i doing something wrong?
    With the other AutoBouquets plugin, When channels change frequency the picons will no longer be displayed so I would load the bouquets onto DremBoxEdit so i could update picon ref's when they change but Looks like i can't do this now or is there another way to do this?
    Last edited by DeGea468; 15-12-12 at 19:59.
    Vu+ Uno 2Tb HDD & 8GB USB : ViX v3.0 : MetrixHD

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    A big thank you to the developers/testers of this plugin. I was a User of the Silverfox/Mr.Mister bouquets and liked the layout, however the ease of use and automation of these bouquets is a winner. The HD swap is also a lovely addition which I don't remember being in the beta release when I last tested.

Since using the autobouquets for SKY (East Anglia) I have noticed the following:

No entries for Sky Anytime (Not that I use this, but some might)
    Setanta Sports/Setanta Ireland Missing (This might be due to the SKY region selected, however some users might need these channels)
    Channel Numbers (The Mr.Mister bouquets prefixed the channel name with the corresponding channel number. Is there an option to enable this?)

Again big thanks for all the hard work!

Title
    Thanks
    work very fine on my et5x00, good

Title
    Thanks
    I didn't notice that there was no Setanta Sports & Setanta Ireland, Was watching one of them early today when the football was on using the other autobouquets. So yeah i'm 1 of those users that would very much like these 2 channels added to all regions. also didn't notice Sky Anytime wasn't there either, I would also like these channels added also please.

I had a look to see what else i didn't notice and i'm not 100% sure about how many channels there should be but there are no BBC Interactive channels in the BBC interactive bouquets (i think there is meant to be 1) and there is only 1 sky interactive channel (i think there is meant to be 18) which is in the BBC interactive bouquets. The Sky interactive bouquets is empty.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,888 Times in 2,243 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DeGea468 View Post
    First off fantastic plugin works very well and wow the scan is very fast indeed, Big thanks to Andy and Skaman... Great work!

I noticed on DreamBoxEdit you can't 'receive files from dreambox' with the bouquets generated by this plugin? i get an error message. Is this not possible or i'm i doing something wrong?
    With the other AutoBouquets plugin, When channels change frequency the picons will no longer be displayed so I would load the bouquets onto DremBoxEdit so i could update picon ref's when they change but Looks like i can't do this now or is there another way to do this?
    My Version of DBE will pull in and process, but recognises errors in the Lamedb .. I Understand this is due to the implementation techniques which are Not compatible.

leechy
    Quote Originally Posted by DeGea468 View Post
    I didn't notice that there was no Setanta Sports & Setanta Ireland, Was watching one of them early today when the football was on using the other autobouquets. So yeah i'm 1 of those users that would very much like these 2 channels added to all regions. also didn't notice Sky Anytime wasn't there either, I would also like these channels added also please.

I had a look to see what else i didn't notice and i'm not 100% sure about how many channels there should be but there are no BBC Interactive channels in the BBC interactive bouquets (i think there is meant to be 1) and there is only 1 sky interactive channel (i think there is meant to be 18) which is in the BBC interactive bouquets. The Sky interactive bouquets is empty.
    I just rescanned on sky irish found it downloaded it db edit and moved it into sports seems ok

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by twol View Post
    My Version of DBE will pull in and process, but recognises errors in the Lamedb .. I Understand this is due to the implementation techniques which are Not compatible.
    Which version of DBE do you have? Although you get errors does the bouquets and channels load up? if so that's all i need, so i can get the new ref's by the option 'copy service reference to clipboard'.

leechy
    mines 5.0.2.0

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    i have had it on my duo for the last week and am getting the spinning vix if i go up the page to fast and if selecting a channel,and have to restart my mg cam againuser error more like,got it on the max digital 1000 also
    well done to all thats a massive bit of work

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,102 Times in 3,198 Posts
    I'm also using dreamboxEDIT 5.0.2.0, download in this thread:
    http://www.world-of-satellite.com/sh...l=1#post127130
    Although it slows down while downloading bouquets & reports errors, has never failed me.
    I then use it to create my custom starting bouquet, upload, then run AutoBouquetMaker again to eliminate any issues DBE had.

Title
    Thanks
    Fantastic plug in but would like to echo the sentiments regarding Setanta Ireland being included in the bouquets.

It wasn't until 2:50pm today that I noticed it was missing.
    I had to quickly install a new bouquets set so I wouldn't miss the 3pm kick off.

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,102 Times in 3,198 Posts
    The plugin installs the localised bouquets you request in the settings.
    If you need other channels, create a custom bouquet with them in it.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by leechy View Post
    mines 5.0.2.0
    Quote Originally Posted by judge View Post
    I'm also using dreamboxEDIT 5.0.2.0, download in this thread:
    http://www.world-of-satellite.com/sh...l=1#post127130
    Although it slows down while downloading bouquets & reports errors, has never failed me.
    I then use it to create my custom starting bouquet, upload, then run AutoBouquetMaker again to eliminate any issues DBE had.
    :edit: Nevermind got it to work.

Quote Originally Posted by leechy View Post
    I just rescanned on sky irish found it downloaded it db edit and moved it into sports seems ok
    I think once AutoBouquetsMaker does it's next scan it will remove the Setanta channels that you added and you'd have to re-add it, it would be nice if were part of AutoBouqetsMaker for all regions.
    Last edited by DeGea468; 16-12-12 at 02:23.

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast