Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 LastLast

Thread: AutoBouquetMaker released by ViX!

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Ta mate, 25 years of using zip files and that never accrued to me lol
    Will get on it at the weekend.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Does anybody know how to initiate ABM via command line / telnet?
    VU+ Duo - OpenVIX
    1M Aluminium Orbital Dish
    Technomate TM2600 Motor
    Inverto Ultra LNB

Title
    Thanks
    How do you setup AB so that when you type channel number of 101 in on remote it goes to bbc1 or 501 for sky news ?

Thanks

Andy
    Vu+ Ultimo

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by b4ndit74 View Post
    How do you setup AB so that when you type channel number of 101 in on remote it goes to bbc1 or 501 for sky news ?

Thanks

Andy
    That is standard. Only condition is that Freesat must be lower than the Sky in your list of providers.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to abu baniaz For This Useful Post:

b4ndit74 (21-04-14)

Title
    Thanks
    Getting crashes whenever I try to run ABM on Helios 010... never had problems before, seems to start and the quickly crash/restart. Log file attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Title
    Junior Admin
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,599 Times in 2,632 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by XRD View Post
    Getting crashes whenever I try to run ABM on Helios 010... never had problems before, seems to start and the quickly crash/restart. Log file attached.
    Is this a new install? if so will need to reconfigue

Support The Sponsor - Buy from the best HERE
    Please abide by the rules - have a read HERE
    VIX manual & guides >>HERE
    Download images from >> HERE
    New Box Setup Guide >>HERE

D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

PM HELP WILL BE IGNORED PLEASE POST HERE IN FORUM AS IT BENEFITS EVERYONE

Follow us on Twitter

NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN! IN OPEN FORUM OR PM

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Stanman For This Useful Post:

Returner70 (27-04-14)

Title
    Thanks
    Update from Helios 006, will reconfigure now and report back

Yup, spot on, just needed reconfiguring. Cheers
    Last edited by XRD; 26-04-14 at 13:37.

Title
    Thanks
    It does not work in Helos10 when i scan it comes up with an error message thats says 'Timeout for tuner lock'? any suggestions aprt form going back to older vix image when it worked last.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jd58 View Post
    It does not work in Helos10 when i scan it comes up with an error message thats says 'Timeout for tuner lock'? any suggestions aprt form going back to older vix image when it worked last.
    No issues here with ABM on Helios build 010, we need a little more info from you in order to start the fault finding process, plus you really should have made a bug report in the appropriate section rather than just tacking onto the end of what is a general discussion thread.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

Numbering in ABM Bouquets

Perhaps @Phoenix or @abu baniaz can explain to me the numbering for ABM bouquets? Maybe this is more to do with ViX / Enigma 2?

The "ALL Channels" has numbering that you would expect in line with EPG line up of popular provider.

With either "alternative numbering" or regular numbering, the additional bouquets generated by ABM have either 1,2,3, etc (alternative) or numbers that start at a different schema to "All Channels"?

I would love to see the numbering from "All Channels" consistent with "All Channels", but I am sure there is a reason why not? Can one of you experts please explain.

Thanks for taking the time to read

Title
    Thanks
    Alternative numbering will start the first channel in each bouquet at 1. Whether you use ABM, AB 28.2 or any compiled bouquets. Please disable and see the differnce. Default is off, please disable and compare the differnce.

ABM does not require the main bouquet to use the 5ky numbering. If you have the main bouquet, the other channels are added on top of these. So you will have a cumulative chanenl number. You can disable create main bouquet, the 5ky numbering will still work provided that the 5ky bouquet is at top of your list of providers.

There is also an option within ABM as to where it creates your bouquets. On top of your existing ones, or below. Best to keep on top if you do not have any premade bouquets.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to abu baniaz For This Useful Post:

sigpark (04-05-14)

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,126 Times in 1,752 Posts
    In ViX's ABM settings, go to ABM Providers and set SkyUK 'Generate main boquets' to NO and the channel numbering will be just like sky. then green button to save, rescan n restart enigma n all done.
    Last edited by Andy_Hazza; 03-05-14 at 22:15.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Andy_Hazza For This Useful Post:

edevs (20-10-14),judge (03-05-14),madaboutlotus (06-05-14),sigpark (04-05-14)

Title
    Thanks
    We have a dedicated section for AutoBouquetsMaker support threads, link below. There is a category for it in the support drop down menu.

AutoBouquetMaker-Support-Discusson

Anyone having issues should ideally post screenshots of their setup so others can replicate their issue.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to abu baniaz For This Useful Post:

edevs (20-10-14)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Hazza View Post
    In ViX's ABM settings, go to ABM Providers and set SkyUK 'Generate main boquets' to NO and the channel numbering will be just like sky. then green button to save, rescan n restart enigma n all done.
    Yep Agree, does exactlty as you say, Thanks!

BUT.... This is great for all of the sections that you select in ABM - numbering is consistent.

However as with the HD Bouquet, and FTA Bouquet, it would be FANTASTIC to get an "All Channels" bouquet option at the bottom for ABM in this scenario. This would provide a "catch all" listings bouquet for every channel, AND keep the sections above with the 'correct' number schema - I hope I make sense!

romdut
    [QUOTE=pheonix;179678]A few of the really nice features of this plugin as follows.

This plugin currently supports 15 different providers as detailed below

AustriaSat 19.2 East
    Canal Digitaal HD 19.2 East
    Canal Digitaal SD 19.2 East
    Czech Republic 23.5 East
    Freesat 28.2 & 28.5 East
    Mobistar FR 19.2 East
    Mobistar NL 19.2 East
    SKY Italy 13.0 East
    Sky UK 28.2 & 28.5 East
    Slovak Republic 23.5 East
    TéléSATHD 19.2 East
    TéléSAT SD 19.2 East
    TVSat 13.0 East
    TV Vlaanderen HD 19.2 East
    TV Vlaanderen SD 19.2 East

This plugin has been coded from the ground up in C+ and python which means it's very fast and does not need any form of service scan prior to using, it can be run from a totally virgin setup in around 60 to 80 seconds flat.

I was gonna ask how many this can install - i have a motorised dish and wish to add to the ones I already have - is there a new version/update on the way to be able to add more in the near future?

Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 LastLast