Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: NZB Matrix closed

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,130 Times in 2,737 Posts

NZB Matrix closed

The End...

It is with our regret to announce that NZBMATRIX has closed.

We have had to make this decision due to a very large takedown request from a company called Wiggin LLC. These represent the following: Federation Against Copyright Theft Limited ("FACT"), Paramount Home Entertainment International Limited; Sony Pictures Home Entertainment Limited; The Walt Disney Company Limited; Twentieth Century Fox Film Company Limited; Universal Pictures (UK) Limited; Warner Bros. Entertainment UK Limited.

As everyone is aware we are DMCA/Takedown notice compliant, and always have been.
    Once this notice is completed we are left with an impossible task of policing our indexing bots. Even then it won't stop there, there will be follow-up notices etc.

Coupled with this is problems with payment providers, we have been through pretty much everyone out there, in the end they all pull out.
    There are massive server/bandwidth costs to pay, with the payments in-stability this is a very hard task.

NZBMATRIX has never been the subject of any legal issues or threats.

Also the Usenet Indexing scene is going through some changes, with content being removed from pretty much every provider its making the existence of an indexer irrelevant if the content does not even exists anymore.

So it's time for us to bow out...

Code:
    http://nzbmatrix.com/the_end.html?cat=42
    All PM,s asking about c/s on cable will be ignored and reported to forum staff!

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,450 Times in 832 Posts
    well aint that pants, I got something from there last night and now shut down
    "Patience is a virtue, Possess it if you can"
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How to Install Cams on ViX Image - Click Here / How to Setup Picons on ViX Image - Click Here
    How to Use Image Manager & Backup Manager on ViX Image - Click Here / How to Use Log Manager on ViX Image - Click Here
    How to Setup Inadyn on ViX Image - Click Here / How To Update Satellites.xml File - Click Here
    How To Stream TV To iPhone & iPad - Click Here
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

PM HELP WILL BE IGNORED PLEASE POST HERE IN FORUM AS IT BENEFITS EVERYONE

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    my god ive been using them for years thats a shame no more thunderwing always liked the forum on there looks like i will have to go elsewhere

Title
    Thanks
    that was my fav site ******** any other good ones anyone can recommend

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    dont think i can put the links on but i am having a look at NZB club at the moment working well with supernews grabd a couple of things from there and been ok

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

Re: NZB Matrix closed

Nzbrus is a gd one
    Vu+ Duo
    Vu+ Solo
    Gigablue HD 800 SE

All with latest vix image - Autobouquets - SgtFlipflop 28.2e Picons - WebradioFS

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Shame that i loved that site
    Vu+Ultimo + Vu-Solo 1.1mtr Alloy dish + 60cm fixed, TM HH motor, hate footy LOVE motor-sport.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

NZB Matrix closed

I use publichd.se for movies and it is a good one

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alba1978 View Post
    I use publichd.se for movies and it is a good one

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Is that site not only for Torrents ?? cant see any NZBs..
    Vu+Ultimo + Vu-Solo 1.1mtr Alloy dish + 60cm fixed, TM HH motor, hate footy LOVE motor-sport.

Title
    Thanks
    found a new site still early days hopefully will be good
    Code:
    http://newzb.net/

11. The Following User Says Thank You to delboy13 For This Useful Post:

jon49 (21-12-12)