(I originally posted this in an article in the general news section of the forum (man caught staring at chinese swimmers) but think it might better be placed in the rant room instead, so at the risk of a dual post, heres my comment)

Was "annoyed" a few weeks ago cos a this.....
After swimming, I take a 10 minute sauna (relaxes the muscles Im told). There's me and this guy in the sauna and he begins with "You a condi man?" which starts off a quick conversation, I later go outside and sit on a bench to cool down. Next thing the guys there standing in front of me resuming the previous conversation.
Now I get suspisious thinking it's a pretext for getting a good look.....eventually I get up & he goes about his business, so end of story I thought.
On the way out of the changing room and whos standing there in the corridor waiting for me?....Yeps the same guy again who for a second time resumes the same conversation topic, pointing out there's a workout gym next door.
So at this point I politly but clearly tell the guy I'm not a f*****g queer and if he wouldnt mind p*****g off outta my face.
Just shows funnies are everywhere.