Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Dreamset

Title
    Junior Admin
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,599 Times in 2,632 Posts

Dreamset

I installed the B16MCC settings but it does not have food HD in the channels list. I can get it in there by scanning but when I extract it back to my PC using dreamsetedit, it takes out all the placeholders put there by B16MCC, is there anyway of keeping the structure intact?
    DBE is fine but that has the channel numbers in front were as dreamsetedit takes them out.

Title
    Junior Admin
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,599 Times in 2,632 Posts
    Allso another problem. If I use DME and add a channel but than delete a placeholder it does not retain the numbering ie add a channel and delete a placeholder BBC 1 should stay as 101 but it becomes channel no 99