Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 53 of 123 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast

Thread: UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer BETA.

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,461 Times in 6,675 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LraiZer View Post
    so can you confirm that you can watch 19.2E using the 201303010205 version and it will auto zap to the default 28.2E service and scan for bouquets?
    Confirmed: the 201303010205 version on the same box and tuned to the same station works well.

And I re-confirm the behaviour of your trial version I reported yesterday. To add to that: it does zap to the Sky-DBV-service during the process.

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.
    NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN, IN OPEN FORUM OR PM !

English is not my native tongue.
    I apologise for all my grammar, spelling and idiom errors.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rob van der Does For This Useful Post:

abu baniaz (01-08-13),Clabs (31-07-13),LraiZer (31-07-13)

Title
    Thanks
    newbie alert here will this work on a blade 7000hd

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by toffee View Post
    newbie alert here will this work on a blade 7000hd
    no as the blade is a closed OS, you need a receiver with a Enigma2 based operating system to use this plugin.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    Appologies if this is a noob question but where is the best place to get the channel numbers for swapping in custom_swap.txt . I had started using the ones listed in autobouquets.log but this is causing some issues with incorrectly swapped channels (and for some reason it seems to keep putting BBC three as 111 no matter what I put as the swap for it, among other similar issues with other channels). Also, when trying to rearrange my bouquets using the move mode on my vu duo itself, I can arrange them fine but as soon as I do another scan the order is lost. In case it helps, my settings are as follows:
    Other Extra Channels: No
    HD First: Yes
    Channel Numbers: Yes
    NIT Scan Yes
    PLI Placeholders No
    Child Friendly No
    Default Bouquets No
    Custom Channel Swap Yes
    Scan FTA Only No
    Enable Script Checks No
    Bouquet Display Style Default

Title
    Thanks
    Tried some more to get the custom order to work. All settings are turned off now except for NIT scan and custom channel swap. custom.txt is empty except for swapping 2 channels, I then tried swapping 2 other channels using move mode. When running autobouquets, it just sets bouquets back to default. It's restoring deleted bouquets too, even though Default Bouquets is set to no. Not sure what it is I'm doing wrong.

Edit: After using the autobouquets-e2_201303010205_notepad_mod , the issue seems to be fixed. Custom order is saving again now.
    Last edited by spectre289; 01-08-13 at 23:11.

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    latest test version, unfinished work in progress. use at own risk of losing your bouquets
    backup your /var/etc/enigma2/ and /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets/ folders to a safe place on your PC.

copy AutoBouquets folder to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/
    chmod 755 autobouquetsreader and autobouquets_e2.sh files

changelog:
    added code for free to air only scanning, this should also now work.
    added 180 second default timeout while reading demux loop.
    fixed dvbsnoop not found error msg, changed to detect autobouquetsreader instead.
    fixed BSOD when no current service at initialization and script terminates with error, now returns the default service.
    attempted to fix initialization error checking and lockout, untested as i only have a static 28.2e setup.
    level1 debug code has been left in this version, this will generated a /tmp/autobouquets_debug.txt file.
    Last edited by LraiZer; 02-08-13 at 19:57. Reason: typo

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LraiZer For This Useful Post:

danivtec (03-08-13),judge (02-08-13)

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Did the same test as before (i.e. tuned to a non-28.2E service, including a NIT-scan); failed again.
    On start of the scan the box tunes neatly to the desired DBV-service, but that's all. Also on completion the box doesn't return to the service it was on before the scan.
    The screen says to be updating the bouquets (and indeed the log shows them to be reloaded), but no updates at all.

Do I test something the wrong way?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rob van der Does For This Useful Post:

LraiZer (03-08-13)

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    i dont see any errors for autobouquets in your log, is permanent timeshift starting just after the zap stopping the dvb reader from opening the demux0?
    last test version had some debug code defined, what is in the generated /tmp/autobouquets_debug.txt log file? does this log file say default demux is being opened for reading ok?
    you can change the dvb reader defaults at top of autobouquets_e2.sh
    ################
    DVB_FRONTEND="0"
    DVB_ADAPTER="0"
    DVB_DEMUX="0"
    ################

Title
    Thanks
    I've noticed that while normal timers show up in the epg for autobouquets generated folders, those generated through autotimers do not show, although they still record. It seems this is an issue with serviceref, autotimers added are, for example, "1:0:19:1B1D:802:2:11A0000:0:0:0:" while a normal timer added is "1:0:19:1B1D:802:2:11A0000:0:0:0::BBC One HD". I tried adding a timer on a non-AB folder and it is created as "1:0:19:1B1D:802:2:11A0000:0:0:0:" so it seems it should be without the ":channel name" on the end? Is there any way of fixing this? Only a minor bug I suppose since it still records successfully but it would be nice to be able to see what is set to record on the epg. The following show timers from an AB folder, first a normal timer which shows in epg, second an autotimer generated one which doesn't show in epg.

Code:
    <timer begin="1375639020" end="1375641300" serviceref="1:0:19:1B1D:802:2:11A0000:0:0:0::BBC One HD" repeated="0" name="Doctor Who Live: The Next Doctor" description="Zoe Ball hosts a live celebration in which the next actor to land Doctor Who&apos;s lead role is revealed, in the company of former cast members and celebrity fans. [HD] [S]" afterevent="auto" eit="36050" tags="" disabled="0" justplay="0" always_zap="0" descramble="1" record_ecm="0" isAutoTimer="0">
    </timer>
    <timer begin="1375646220" end="1375650300" serviceref="1:0:19:1B1D:802:2:11A0000:0:0:0:" repeated="0" name="The White Queen" description="8/10. Dramatic adaptation of Philippa Gregory&apos;s novels set during the Wars of the Roses. After years of peace an untimely death once again engulfs Elizabeth in a fight for the throne. [HD] [AD,S]" afterevent="auto" eit="62454" tags="" disabled="0" justplay="0" always_zap="0" descramble="1" record_ecm="0" isAutoTimer="1">
    <log code="500" time="1375575028">[AutoTimer] Try to add new timer based on AutoTimer The White Queen.</log>
    </timer>
    Last edited by spectre289; 04-08-13 at 01:40.

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LraiZer View Post
    i dont see any errors for autobouquets in your log, is permanent timeshift starting just after the zap stopping the dvb reader from opening the demux0?
    last test version had some debug code defined, what is in the generated /tmp/autobouquets_debug.txt log file? does this log file say default demux is being opened for reading ok?
    you can change the dvb reader defaults at top of autobouquets_e2.sh
    ################
    DVB_FRONTEND="0"
    DVB_ADAPTER="0"
    DVB_DEMUX="0"
    ################
    Sorry: I forgot about the log in /tmp

So done again. As you see on the background picture the box tunes to the correct station fine. But again: no bouquets have been made; only my own first bouquet has gone.
    Attached Images Attached Images

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Rob van der Does For This Useful Post:

LraiZer (04-08-13)

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts

Re: UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer BETA.

Rob, are you using a multi tuner receiver? If so, can you test by disabling all other tuners except tuner 1?

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abu baniaz View Post
    Rob, are you using a multi tuner receiver? If so, can you test by disabling all other tuners except tuner 1?
    Done. Again no bouquets made.
    But the good news is that my existing first bouquet now remained in tact.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Rob van der Does For This Useful Post:

LraiZer (04-08-13)

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    log says it seems to be opening for reading ok, but for some reason no data is being read. if you are currently viewing an active channel on 28.2e with the first tuner on a multi turner box, you should be able to execute the autobouquetsreader binary and it should generate a bouquet set in /tmp using the built-in defaults?

telnet command while viewing active 28.2e service:
    Code:
    /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets/autobouquetsreader > /tmp/autobouquets_debug.txt
    at the moment i cant seem to be able to replicate any of your current issues during testing with my static 28.2e dish with my single tuner box. all the initialization stuff, stream reading, and bouquet generation process are working every time. it may be i will have to revert to user having to be currently viewing an active 28.2e service until i install a motor to be able to test the issues you seem to be experiencing using a multi sat setup.

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Executed the command while watching ITV2HD; no bouquets are generated (not in /temp nor in etc/enigma2).

BTW: The motor won't have anything to do with this: 28.2 is on a normal DiSEqC 1.0 switch
    Last edited by Rob van der Does; 04-08-13 at 15:14.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Rob van der Does For This Useful Post:

LraiZer (04-08-13)

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    for reference, here is what i get and you should be getting.
    screenshot.jpg

Page 53 of 123 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast