Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 11 of 123 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer BETA.

Title
    Junior Admin
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,599 Times in 2,632 Posts
    FAO Lraizer:- If you select Anglia W HD, the ITV channel coming up is Meridian, should be Anglia or London, not sure if you can fix this.

Also 783 or 4 should be Star Plus but that is not being pulled across. and where star plus is should be the HD variant of it

Support The Sponsor - Buy from the best HERE
    Please abide by the rules - have a read HERE
    VIX manual & guides >>HERE
    Download images from >> HERE
    New Box Setup Guide >>HERE

D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

PM HELP WILL BE IGNORED PLEASE POST HERE IN FORUM AS IT BENEFITS EVERYONE

Follow us on Twitter

NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN! IN OPEN FORUM OR PM

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ?

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanman View Post
    Its the the very first one titled 28.2E-------UK Bouquets, you can delete the others but sly numbering will remain.
    Thanks Stan, I get that ok!

Is it a limitation of enigma2 that the same channel number can't exist in multiple bouquets?

For instance, in 28.2E ---- UK Bouquets RTE One is correctly set at 101 but in Entertainment the channel number is 1071 for RTE One. Can this not also start at 101 or is this not possible?
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Title
    Junior Admin
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Its not afaik possible mate, ( even thought the bouquets are titled differently, the number is sequential and starts from the last channel in the previous bouquet.

D I S C L A I M E R

Follow us on Twitter

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Stanman For This Useful Post:

mcquaim (26-08-12)

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Cheers, it's a pity..

I wonder how the Sly box handles this, be really neat if it was possible!
    D I S C L A I M E R

Starred Wolf Nu
    If I do a download. Then edit the bouquets to swap the HD channels using dreambox edit. Then upload these changes to my box. Next time I do an update will the channels stay in the same order or will I have to do the HD swap again?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Title
    Junior Admin
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    No need to use DBE you can use the remote and move mode to swap the HDD channels.

Only neec to do the swap with the terrestrial variants of the HDD.

I tried te update on a TM800 and it kept the changes but on my ET9 it did not
    ??

D I S C L A I M E R

Follow us on Twitter

Starred Wolf Nu
    Thanks Stan will give it a go later and see what happens

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I have been having a good old mess with this script this evening, sorry LraiZer

I was curious on not ommitting the place holders on the individual bouquets and not just the 28.2 UK Bouquet. I now have it changed so that it doesn't generate the 28.2 UK bouquet at all and that it simply creates each bouquet and puts the placeholders into each generated bouquet so that the numbering doesn't go out of whack.

You need to have your own bouquet though placed at the top with 100 channels or channels and placeholders so that Entertainment will then carry on from 101, Movies 301, Sports 401 etc.

The only downside is that in each of the generated bouquets there are blank lines where the placeholders were placed to keep the channel numbering correct. Anyone know if there would be any way to code the channel listing screen so that it would simply skip a channel if the number didn't contain any channel data? I guess that this could then throw the numbering out too though...
    D I S C L A I M E R

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    FAO Lraizer:- If you select Anglia W HD, the ITV channel coming up is Meridian, should be Anglia or London, not sure if you can fix this.

Also 783 or 4 should be Star Plus but that is not being pulled across. and where star plus is should be the HD variant of it
    Star Plus HD is a bug in the code where by, if last line of data file is a single channel on a transponder then this channel is not being processed and written to the bouquets. this bug is now fixed and will be in next update.

ITV1 HD Meridian is the correct channel for West Anglia HD, take a look at the Entertainment Bouquet TV Listings for West Anglia HD? you should see "Meridian Tonight" in the listings.

Title
    Junior Admin
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LraiZer View Post
    Star Plus HD is a bug in the code where by, if last line of data file is a single channel on a transponder then this channel is not being processed and written to the bouquets. this bug is now fixed and will be in next update.

ITV1 HD Meridian is the correct channel for West Anglia HD, take a look at the Entertainment Bouquet TV Listings for West Anglia HD? you should see "Meridian Tonight" in the listings.
    I don't know why that is mate but am base in East Anglia and HD has always been London and when selecting West Anglia its bringing the right SD channel across which is Anglia and BBc east but not HD, which should be BBC London as that is between us and the area covered by Meridian

Not a biggy for me as I just replace it with London

HTML Code:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meridian_Tonight

D I S C L A I M E R

Follow us on Twitter

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mcquaim View Post
    I have been having a good old mess with this script this evening, sorry LraiZer

The only downside is that in each of the generated bouquets there are blank lines where the placeholders were placed to keep the channel numbering correct.
    no need to be sorry, its was made to be poked about with and modified to suit your own needs. the main reason i didnt add placeholders to the category bouquets is because they look terrible and are also be a pain to navigate during general usage. the --UK Bouquet-- channel list placeholder bouquet containing everthing in correct position so that remote key presses are official is enough for me. the rest of the category bouquets are not ruined by any annoying spaces.

im not sure your category placeholder hack would work in the next update though. you will be able to set channels to any position you want so that it generates your current favourite bouquet set.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LraiZer For This Useful Post:

basilyoung (26-08-12),judge (26-08-12),mcquaim (26-08-12),Sicilian (26-08-12),Stanman (26-08-12)

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I agree with you there, the gaps in each of the generted bouquets do look terrible..

I was having a look at some of the code behind the channel list screen and I reckon the blanks could be ommitted, it is just building up a list with the data pulled from each bouquet. I reckon it could be inspected and if it is a placeholde then just skip it and also pregress the number.. It needs some more investigation though but not tonight

Once again, thanks again for a really neat plugin, great work!
    D I S C L A I M E R

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    I don't know why that is mate but am base in East Anglia
    if your in East Anglia then im not sure you should be pressing West Anglia?
    wouldnt Norfolk HD or Essex HD give you the east bouquets, but i still think they will be meridian. had a look in the stream data and the only option to have both BBC 1 East (E) and ITV1 HD London is to setect "London / Essex HD"

16. The Following User Says Thank You to LraiZer For This Useful Post:

Stanman (26-08-12)

Title
    Junior Admin
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I'ii do that mate, not to fussed as don't watch match local news.

Out of interest, which would I need to pull BBC East (W) variant, as thats my local. For some peculiar reason Anglia is down as W, S and E but I always used W as am west side of the area.

D I S C L A I M E R

Follow us on Twitter

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    i think only Tring HD and West Anglia HD would give you BBC 1 East (W)

19. The Following User Says Thank You to LraiZer For This Useful Post:

Stanman (27-08-12)

Page 11 of 123 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast