Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 118 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 1841

Thread: UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer BETA.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abu baniaz View Post
    If you have a Spark, use sh4
    If you a Wetek, use the ARM
    All others will be mipsel

Those ipks are only uploaded for people who can't/don't want to wait for latest image.
    Many thanks

Title
    Thanks
    Hi, How do I compile the autobouquets.cpp myself? I notice in the github notes it says this file needs compiling for specific systems (I presume this means different architecture ARM/MIPS etc) - I tried downloading the repo and running makefile which spits out a bunch of error, but also make spits out some dependency errors, which I was able to manual download (not sure if this was the right way to do this), but then further spits out errors which seem to relate to arguments that I need to supply.
    Code:
    c++  -o autobouquetsreader autobouquetsreader.cpp
    In file included from autobouquetsreader.cpp:14:
    ./frontend.h:1:1: error: expected unqualified-id
    <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
    ^
    ./frontend.h:22:11: error: C++ requires a type specifier for all declarations
                     &nbsp;&bull;&nbsp;<b><i>source navigation</i></b> &nbsp;&bull;&nbsp;<a href="diff/include/uapi/linux/dvb/frontend.h...
                            ^
    ./frontend.h:22:11: error: declaration of reference variable 'bull' requires an initializer
                     &nbsp;&bull;&nbsp;<b><i>source navigation</i></b> &nbsp;&bull;&nbsp;<a href="diff/include/uapi/linux/dvb/frontend.h...
                            ^~~~
    ./frontend.h:22:17: error: C++ requires a type specifier for all declarations
                                  ^
    ./frontend.h:22:17: error: declaration of reference variable 'nbsp' requires an initializer
                                  ^~~~
    ./frontend.h:22:22: error: expected unqualified-id
                                       ^
    ./frontend.h:22:61: error: C++ requires a type specifier for all declarations
                                                                              ^
    ./frontend.h:22:61: error: declaration of reference variable 'bull' requires an initializer
                                                                              ^~~~
    ./frontend.h:22:67: error: C++ requires a type specifier for all declarations
                                                                                    ^
    ./frontend.h:22:67: error: declaration of reference variable 'nbsp' requires an initializer
                                                                                    ^~~~
    ./frontend.h:22:72: error: expected unqualified-id
                                                                                         ^
    ./frontend.h:22:144: error: C++ requires a type specifier for all declarations
      ...navigation</i></b> &nbsp;&bull;&nbsp;<a href="diff/include/uapi/linux/dvb/frontend.h">diff markup</a> &nbsp;&bull;&nbsp;<a href="ide...
                                                                                                                      ^
    ./frontend.h:22:144: error: declaration of reference variable 'bull' requires an initializer
      ...navigation</i></b> &nbsp;&bull;&nbsp;<a href="diff/include/uapi/linux/dvb/frontend.h">diff markup</a> &nbsp;&bull;&nbsp;<a href="ide...
                                                                                                                      ^~~~
    ./frontend.h:22:150: error: C++ requires a type specifier for all declarations
                                                                                                                            ^
    ./frontend.h:22:150: error: declaration of reference variable 'nbsp' requires an initializer
                                                                                                                            ^~~~
    ./frontend.h:22:155: error: expected unqualified-id
                                                                                                                                 ^
    ./frontend.h:22:200: error: C++ requires a type specifier for all declarations
      ...href="diff/include/uapi/linux/dvb/frontend.h">diff markup</a> &nbsp;&bull;&nbsp;<a href="ident">identifier search</a> &nbsp;&bull;&n...
                                                                                                                                      ^
    ./frontend.h:22:200: error: declaration of reference variable 'bull' requires an initializer
      ...markup</a> &nbsp;&bull;&nbsp;<a href="ident">identifier search</a> &nbsp;&bull;&nbsp;<a href="search">freetext search</a> &nbsp;&bul...
                                                                                   ^~~~
    ./frontend.h:22:206: error: C++ requires a type specifier for all declarations
      ...markup</a> &nbsp;&bull;&nbsp;<a href="ident">identifier search</a> &nbsp;&bull;&nbsp;<a href="search">freetext search</a> &nbsp;&bul...
                                                                                         ^
    fatal error: too many errors emitted, stopping now [-ferror-limit=]
    20 errors generated.
    make: *** [autobouquetsreader] Error 1
    Only trying to further my knowledge here really, never tried compiling C++ code before

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    I wrote a step by step HOWTO setup an open embedded devshell to compile autobouquets for mips sh4 arm STB's HERE if it is of interest?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LraiZer For This Useful Post:

Andy_Hazza (24-04-17),Daviemck (24-04-17)

Title
    Thanks
    I'll take a look. But I'm guessing this will achieve what I'm looking for. Thanks. Fingers crossed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,146 Times in 6,224 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daviemck View Post
    I'll take a look. But I'm guessing this will achieve what I'm looking for. Thanks. Fingers crossed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you can't see it, post back and I'll copy the thread to here

7. The Following User Says Thank You to abu baniaz For This Useful Post:

Daviemck (24-04-17)

Title
    Thanks
    I've got it thanks. Will just try to work through it now and see how I get on. Whilst I'm waiting for VMs to install etc, will these stand to run on the latest versions of VIX and ATV?

Title
    Thanks
    693 TRT world hd not being added with scan, is there anything I can do to get it to show or will it be in an update?

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by No1gooner View Post
    693 TRT world hd not being added with scan, is there anything I can do to get it to show or will it be in an update?

I maybe wrong

#TRT World HD
    :5237::::::FTA:

Im not sure if the channel is automatically assigned to 693 or if you can add it to the channel swap so you can swap it with the sd version

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dsayers For This Useful Post:

No1gooner (04-05-17)

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Yes, assigning the encryption flag for this service as :5237::::::FTA: in the supplement.txt file will add this news HD channel at pos 693 in the ' Shopping' bouquet. Adding an extra position flag can now be used to also reassign this HD channel with the SD version position 515:5237::::::FTA: so that the SD version in the 'News' bouquet is replaced by the HD version, and the SD version is then moved into 'Other' bouquet.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LraiZer For This Useful Post:

dsayers (04-05-17),No1gooner (04-05-17)

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    519 is the sd channel number. I was just thinking of the customswap.txt to swap hd with sd but the new way sounds better
    Last edited by dsayers; 04-05-17 at 00:08.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dsayers View Post
    519 is the sd channel number. I was just thinking of the customswap.txt to swap hd with sd but the new way sounds better
    The swap will be better than changing number. I'll add it in a bit

16. The Following User Says Thank You to abu baniaz For This Useful Post:

No1gooner (04-05-17)

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abu baniaz View Post
    The swap will be better than changing number. I'll add it in a bit
    Mind you, it could be a permanent swap the other way.

Title
    Thanks
    I'm trying to set up the box in fta mode and noticed amc from bt is still there, also I've seemed to have lost trt world hd, 519 and 693 are both sd any help appreciated.

Title
    Thanks
    So after trying all evening I cannot get TRT World HD to show when scan is set to FTA Only could anyone shed some light on this, it shows when set to Available HD.

Title
    Thanks
    TRT World HD has wrong flags on the satellite tables. FTA mode wont sow it until Sky change the flag. The supplement changes are not being honoured.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to abu baniaz For This Useful Post:

No1gooner (26-05-17)

Page 118 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120 ... LastLast