Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 88 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 1841

Thread: UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer BETA.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    But why are you editing the bouquets that AB uses? it will be overwritten again. Make your own boquet, AB wont touch it. After a run of AB your own bouquet will go to the bottom, move it back up using your remote.

I am struggling to understand what you want to achieve.

The channels will be always be listed in the order specified in the chosen sort file. It has been mentioned many times that the main bouquet cannot be sorted.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abu baniaz View Post
    But why are you editing the bouquets that AB uses? it will be overwritten again. Make your own boquet, AB wont touch it. After a run of AB your own bouquet will go to the bottom, move it back up using your remote.

I am struggling to understand what you want to achieve.

The channels will be always be listed in the order specified in the chosen sort file. It has been mentioned many times that the main bouquet cannot be sorted.
    I basically want to edit the main bouquet as i like it so as you said i can always have it as i want BUT when edited on idreamx channel numbers disappear so i thought i would try to do it another way ie. by swap and sort files which as you stated cannot be done. So unless i edit all manually on idreamx it cannot have the channel numbers (which is why i like e2 in the first place)
    Hope this makes sense.
    I have a VU+ Duo2 always updated to the latest Vix build using the default skin.

Title
    Thanks
    What's stopping you from creating/using your own bouquet which you can move to the top?

Your own main bouquet and the plugins main bouquet will live side by side.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    What's stopping you from creating/using your own bouquet which you can move to the top?

Your own main bouquet and the plugins main bouquet will live side by side.
    Only problem is that no matter what I do as soon as I add any bouquet it looses EVERY channel no. On every bouquet.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by skratch; 05-09-14 at 17:08.
    I have a VU+ Duo2 always updated to the latest Vix build using the default skin.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by skratch View Post
    Only problem is that no matter what I do as soon as I add any bouquet it looses EVERY channel no. On every bouquet.

You need to edit your settings (nothing to do with plugin). Going by post 1295, you are not showing any numbers. They are shown to left of picon.

Lraizer's plugin adds a number to the channel's name, this is what you are seeing.

Screenshot in post 1299 shows channel numbers as well as the numbers added to name by Lraizer's plugin.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    You need to edit your settings (nothing to do with plugin). Going by post 1295, you are not showing any numbers. They are shown to left of picon.

Lraizer's plugin adds a number to the channel's name, this is what you are seeing.

Screenshot in post 1299 shows channel numbers as well as the numbers added to name by Lraizer's plugin.
    I understand you can turn numbers on by the vix settings but what I like about e2 is like you said it numbers all the channels via the plugin, HOWEVER unfortunately every time I edit any bouquet with idreamx I loose all numbering that the plugin creates. So is the system numbering the only option then?

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by skratch View Post
    I understand you can turn numbers on by the vix settings but what I like about e2 is like you said it numbers all the channels via the plugin, HOWEVER unfortunately every time I edit any bouquet with idreamx I loose all numbering that the plugin creates. So is the system numbering the only option then?
    Just make your own bouquet, (just one bouquet, the one you call main) Do not make any other bouqutes or edit any AB 28.2 bouquets.
    Transfer it to receiver.
    You should only have the one bouquet. If yes continue to next line.

Run AB 28.2. You should now have AB 28.2 bouquets as well as your bouquet. Your bouquet will be at the bottom.
    Using remote, enable move mode. Move your main bouquet above AB 28.2's Main bouquet.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to abu baniaz For This Useful Post:

skratch (08-09-14)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Just make your own bouquet, (just one bouquet, the one you call main) Do not make any other bouqutes or edit any AB 28.2 bouquets.
    Transfer it to receiver.
    You should only have the one bouquet. If yes continue to next line.

Run AB 28.2. You should now have AB 28.2 bouquets as well as your bouquet. Your bouquet will be at the bottom.
    Using remote, enable move mode. Move your main bouquet above AB 28.2's Main bouquet.
    Thanks for that i have done this before and all the numbers are back apart from my custom bouquet.
    Strange that it looses all the channel numbers and custom naming on the box but it still shows on the idreamx software.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I am now using dreambox edit for windows and it seems to leave all the numbers on my custom bouquet and all the others BUT once i transfer the bouquet to the box and then run e2 it seems to delete my custom made bouquet.

Title
    Thanks
    Upload the bouquet files that are on your PC. I suspect you edited an existing AB 28.2 bouquet.

AB 28.2 will not interfere with any other bouquets other than move itself above.

romdut
    Sorry if this has been asked before
    How do i add ABM to my box in the menu - i have checked all picons, plugins menu's in box and it's nowhere to be seen
    I have solo2 openpli 4 image all upto date

Title
    Thanks
    Forgot to add this version version to thread. Already on feeds. I have also attached the sh4 architecture reader.

Code:
    05-09-2014
    New reader to skip Non-FTA HD channels from bouquets. (02/09/2014)
    Supplement file adapted to take into account the encryption flag changes required for some HD channels
    Swap for London Live added automatically. London users please comment out.
    Changed name in Extension

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to abu baniaz For This Useful Post:

chaser (21-09-14),skratch (21-09-14),xboxpop (22-09-14)

Title
    Thanks
    Some edits made.

Code:
    24-09-2014 Not by Lraizer
    Readme file amended. Installation at top. Removed reference to dvbsnoop installation
    Added Dundee region. Thanks to Jimbo.
    Temporarily commented out HD regions
    Orphaned news channels moved out of documentaries for sort files 1/2/3
    Swap/ordering defaulted to True in line 166.

Sorting options:- to stop people saying "numbers don't match"
    > "Default" renamed "Large 1st Bouquet"
    > "Out of the box" option is now "HD first". Will lead to Entertainment bouquet starting at 101.
    > People wanting the large first bouquet to use < & > buttons can still select it.
    Attachment also in post 1. This version will be on feeds for next version of image. SH4 reader in previous posts.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abu baniaz For This Useful Post:

givecredit (25-09-14),uscool (25-09-14)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Some suggested swaps for latest autobouquets

#5*+1/STVHD/UTVHD/TV3/3e/stv glasgow
    220=1037
    170=1043
    188=1051
    201=1113
    204=1116
    205=98

18. The Following User Says Thank You to givecredit For This Useful Post:

abu baniaz (25-09-14)

Title
    Thanks
    Some edits made.

Code:
    24-09-2014 Not by Lraizer
    Readme file amended. Installation at top. Removed reference to dvbsnoop installation
    Added Dundee region. Thanks to Jimbo.
    Temporarily commented out HD regions
    Orphaned news channels moved out of documentaries for sort files 1/2/3
    Swap/ordering defaulted to True in line 166.

Sorting options:- to stop people saying "numbers don't match"
    > "Default" renamed "Large 1st Bouquet"
    > "Out of the box" option is now "HD first". Will lead to Entertainment bouquet starting at 101.
    > People wanting the large first bouquet to use < & > buttons can still select it.
    Attachment also in post 1. This version will be on feeds for next version of image. SH4 reader in previous posts.
    Hi, with this when i select HD first, the entertainment for BBC to Channel 4 are SD, previous one when selecting HD first , it had them in HD ,

Thanks

Page 88 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast