Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Xbox 360 Dashboard Update 2.0.15574.0 Download

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts

Xbox 360 Dashboard Update 2.0.15574.0 Download

Released: 20-6-2012

Changelog :
    System Software Changes/Other
    Avatar Store added to social on the Dashboard
    Updates to the Avatar Store
    Adds "Manage Exercise Info" to players Profile
    Adds the option to select or remove TV providers in settings > TV
    Adds the option to turn off Ratings Collection Sound in settings > Console Settings > Audio
    Disables support for unlicensed 3rd-party wireless controllers (e.g. Datel Wildfire Evo).
    Bing Pic in Bing Search switch now (Germany)

Xbox Live Changes
    Improvements and preparation for future Xbox live Enhancements

Unpublished Changes:

CB has Changed
    RC4 Keystream Calc Has Changed ("Salt" added to process block)

How to install:

1.) Unrar the download
    2.) Copy the $SystemUpdate folder to the root of a CD or USB Stick (The memory stick must be FAT or Fat32 formatted)
    3.) Insert the CD or USB Stick into your Xbox 360 console.
    4.) You will be automatically prompted to update with a USB stick, with a CD / DVD it should say Mixed Media Disc, power down the 360 and power it on again. You should be ask to update before the 360 boots to the dashboard.
    5.) Once the update is complete your Xbox 360 will restart then boot up to the new dashboard. Enjoy!
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,791 Times in 1,951 Posts
    Before updating, if you ever wanted to do a rgh (reset glitch hack), you should ensure you take a backup of the eeprom (or whatever it is you need) that is before this update... Well, that's what I read! Have no idea about rgh, but they apparantly have patched you being able to get the data you need in this update...
    Rules can be found HERE
    Support our sponsor, World-Of-Satellite HERE
    Follow us on Twitter HERE
    -----
    Vu+ Ultimo (ViX Beta), Vu+ Solo (ViX Beta), CT ET9000 (ViX Beta)
    Dark Motor Superior with Inverto Ultra Black Twin LNB
    85cm Gibertini Aluminium Dish

Title
    Thanks
    I love playing on Xbox 360 and I am planning to buy one foe my brother, so thank you so much for sharing its specifications and procedure of installment.