Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Some new picons

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mmcmedia View Post
    Na i done em each one individually , licher has so many sats to do so i thought might just aswell have a go myself how id like em , granted they are simular to some others i slightly adjusted them , did have a go last month got 1/2 thru and deleted the lot but having another go now , ill do 3 at once i think , with gap without & transparent where possible gonna take a while though but just done these few in the last couple of hours so w.i.p
    Going by the MTV Rocks, Base and Hits in that set, it works best with the small gap imo.

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 249 Posts
    i see where ya coming from but them 3 you mentioned + classic , music , and dance will look slightly different anyway as compared with mtv & +1 bacause of the way it is i think , but if i have a go @ all 3 should be something for everyone i hope .
    We do some more and show agian

Thanx to all for the comments

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    The transparent ones done in white look the dogs tatters on a black skin (iam using dtv-hd reloaded) and easy enuff to transform to black transparent ones for white or lighter skins

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Ok i have done 22 of each for you all to have a look at and test if you want to , before i go any further could someone let me know if they seem ok for the varient you prefer please

ta
    Attached Files Attached Files

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mmcmedia For This Useful Post:

Alanp (25-05-12),eazi (18-05-12),Mr. Mister (18-05-12),Stanman (18-05-12)

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Ok i have done 22 of each for you all to have a look at and test if you want to , before i go any further could someone let me know if they seem ok for the varient you prefer please

ta

My vote still goes Picons with Gap, however when I just put them on my box, none of them showed up, the references are correct, but I just a totally transparent picon using vix hd night skin.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,934 Times in 12,378 Posts
    my favourites are by far the ones with the gap, although i have not yet tested them on the box but viewing them on the pc they look the best to me.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

mmcmedia (18-05-12),Mr. Mister (18-05-12)

Title
    Junior Admin
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,599 Times in 2,632 Posts
    Good work mate, like the transparent ones

MTV +1 does not show the MTV and the music one needs to be made darker.

Support The Sponsor - Buy from the best HERE
    Please abide by the rules - have a read HERE
    VIX manual & guides >>HERE
    Download images from >> HERE
    New Box Setup Guide >>HERE

D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

PM HELP WILL BE IGNORED PLEASE POST HERE IN FORUM AS IT BENEFITS EVERYONE

Follow us on Twitter

NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN! IN OPEN FORUM OR PM

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Stanman For This Useful Post:

mmcmedia (18-05-12)

Title
    Thanks
    Love the ones with the Gap. Can't wait for the rest of the set. Great Work. Thanks.

Title
    Thanks
    Just tried these myself, they are all in RGB mode and needed converting to Indexed Mode

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pr1s0m View Post
    Just tried these myself, they are all in RGB mode and needed converting to Indexed Mode
    Just asking a question but why do they have to be indexed mode instead of RGB as they seem to work fine with image i'am using although they are a little bigger in kb size , also 1 other point with the transparent ones they look great in a black skin but when opened up in cooltvguide you can see the tv picture through the picon , just a sidenote maybe someone can answer ??

ta

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

ta
    My vote also goes to the ones with the gap will defo use these if available Thanks
    VU+Duo2 5.2.025

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Just asking a question but why do they have to be indexed mode instead of RGB as they seem to work fine with image i'am using although they are a little bigger in kb size , also 1 other point with the transparent ones they look great in a black skin but when opened up in cooltvguide you can see the tv picture through the picon , just a sidenote maybe someone can answer ??

ta
    Anyone answer this ?? is it just because of the size

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Ok gone with pure black picons first , theres a sample in the rar file , the transparent ones need some more figuring out as when opened in cool tv guide u can see tv picture thru them , after the black set i will be doing the gap ones as shown aswell for those that are interested

thanx for looking comments welcome
    Attached Images Attached Images

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mmcmedia For This Useful Post:

Alanp (01-06-12),Larry-G (01-06-12),satcat (02-06-12)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Great work cant wait untill you release these
    VU+Duo2 5.2.025

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Alanp For This Useful Post:

mmcmedia (01-06-12)

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Ok heres 370+ ,a few more to go these will be released with my version of e2 settings i use , just as flipflop does so i should hopefully be a all in one package .
    Obviously they wont suit everyones taste but the seem to be ideal for black skins , iam using dtv-hd reloaded , some will be reworked after ive finished , some are not true to the logo due to the background being black , and will attempt to do the black and grey ones with the gap at the begining of this thread next , any constructive comments welcomed again , and thanx for looking

btw service references should be 100% if not please let me know

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mmcmedia For This Useful Post:

Alanp (11-06-12),Donnie (09-06-12),Ev0 (09-06-12),Larry-G (09-06-12),mick7575 (11-06-12)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast