Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: XBMC PVR AddOn for VU+

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,130 Times in 2,737 Posts

XBMC PVR AddOn for VU+

XBMC PVR AddOn for VU+

I also want to watch from time to time by the bedroom TV, I'm still standing there with a box and XBMC on Home Sharing, etc. I do not feel like I am at times an add-on for XBMC made ​​PVR Branch.

I've only tested with my VU +, but I see no reason why it should not work well with other speakers.

Basically all this is of course still in the experimental stage, but maybe there are one or two of fun, has to try out this time. Otherwise, I hope that the plugin will land ultimately evolving into the PVR-Branch and is taken in the next XBMC.

Currently supported:
    - Linux
    - MacOSX

For Windows, I can not currently create MS Visual Studio project file (I have no Windows) - if someone can make of you that, then he can send me the project files like smile

supports:
    - TV channel groups and userbouquets.favourites.radio
    - Live TV / Radio
    - Delete Play recordings /
    - EPG / EPGView / Create timer via EPG
    - Create, display timer, delete
    - PICON display

Do not go yet:
    - Edit timer. So far, I could not figure out how to successfully use the WebApi a timer to edit; come.

How to install:
    As long as the addon has not yet been incorporated into the PVR-Branch, you have to compile the XBMC itself:

Download source code from: https://github.com/jdembski/xbmc/tree/addon_vuplus
    then in the XBMC directory change (I'm assuming that the dependencies are already available):

. / bootstrap
    . / configure
    make

Then you can start xbmc. There, then, under the "Installed Addons" the VU + addon configure and activate.

Below are some screenshots ...

Best regards,

Jörg
    All PM,s asking about c/s on cable will be ignored and reported to forum staff!

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to bassethound For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

bo-hlala (07-03-12),dany (05-03-12),deansluk (27-03-12),Ev0 (04-03-12),gan23 (23-04-12),jrbmw (05-02-15),loopy123 (29-07-12),mirecek1965 (01-05-12),mmattys30 (14-05-12),musli (26-01-13),Salty (06-08-12),Sicilian (30-04-12),Zartmy (04-03-12)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,130 Times in 2,737 Posts
    VUPlus PVR addon for XBMC ver. 0.2.2

VUplus XBMC plugin for Windows.

Zip file to copy to any location on the PC and install it by going to: system, settings, plugins, install the zip.

You can also unpack the zip file and put pvr.vuplus directory to the location of the installed xbmc addons like C: \ XBMC \ addons

Finally, you must configure the plugin by entering the appropriate IP address vu +, the location of the channels of pikonami, place of recording

add file windows

more here
    Code:
    http://packages.pulse-eight.net/UbuntuInstall
    All PM,s asking about c/s on cable will be ignored and reported to forum staff!

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to bassethound For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

affetwin (29-04-12),auvers (02-05-12),Donnie (29-04-12),mirecek1965 (01-05-12),mmattys30 (14-05-12),musli (25-01-13),Salty (06-08-12),Sicilian (30-04-12),xdoktor (04-05-12)