Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: SES and GlobeCast sign capacity deal for UK

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts

SES and GlobeCast sign capacity deal for UK

SES has signed a new long-term multiple transponder contract with GlobeCast. The capacity on Astra’s future replacement fleet at the 28.2 degrees East neighbourhood will be used by GlobeCast to serve its wide range of television and radio clients seeking to address the UK and Ireland.

With its fleet of Astra satellites co-positioned at the orbital slot 28.2 degrees East and a very attractive neighbourhood at that slot, SES served more than 12 million satellite households in the UK and Ireland at year-end 2011, according to the annual SES Satellite Monitor. The detailed reach figures will be published by SES on 27 March.

Ferdinand Kayser, Chief Commercial Officer of SES, said: “GlobeCast’s access to customers and our global and flexible satellite fleet are ideal components for the long-standing partnership between SES and GlobeCast in the broadcasting business. GlobeCast already markets SES capacity from multiple orbital positions around the globe, serving a wide range of geographic markets including Continental Europe, Sub-Saharan Africa, Latin America and the United States. We are pleased to further develop and enlarge this cooperation.”

Code:
    http://advanced-television.com/index.php/2012/02/28/ses-and-globecast-sign-capacity-deal-for-uk/
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

Sicilian (29-02-12)