Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Love my MacBook Air

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,450 Times in 832 Posts

Love my MacBook Air

OMG I think im in love .... haha no serious this is the first time I've had an apple mac laptop/desktop and boy oh boy they are extremely nice. everything just seems so much more simpler. Coming from a Windows background, this mac took me back abit though as the useability is so different, learning all the new shortcuts on the keyboard and the movements on the trackpad. but its so much fun.
    i went for the 13inch 1.8GHz Intel i7 processor with the 256GB SSD. its so fast lol in comparison to my dell 15inch dual core.

I only just realised not long ago how to properly install software lol it really has taken me a good 2 days to get used to it and even then i dont think ive even scratched the surface of what this lil thing can do.

The iDreamX software created for Enigma 1 and Enigma 2 box is absolutely awsome. ftp program built in as well as streaming and bouquet editor, although not figured out how to save, bouquets and import from a download lol i did say im still learning

all in all so far I am in love with this thing
    "Patience is a virtue, Possess it if you can"
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How to Install Cams on ViX Image - Click Here / How to Setup Picons on ViX Image - Click Here
    How to Use Image Manager & Backup Manager on ViX Image - Click Here / How to Use Log Manager on ViX Image - Click Here
    How to Setup Inadyn on ViX Image - Click Here / How To Update Satellites.xml File - Click Here
    How To Stream TV To iPhone & iPad - Click Here
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

PM HELP WILL BE IGNORED PLEASE POST HERE IN FORUM AS IT BENEFITS EVERYONE

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    i figured out to how to save and import woot woot lol
    How to Install Cams on ViX Image - Click Here / How to Setup Picons on ViX Image - Click Here
    How to Use Image Manager & Backup Manager on ViX Image - Click Here / How to Use Log Manager on ViX Image - Click Here
    How to Setup Inadyn on ViX Image - Click Here / How To Update Satellites.xml File - Click Here
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 2,257 Posts
    you joker trust you to come out with a mac fanboy thread

glad yr in love again just dont tell the misses specially with you now living away from her
    NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN! IN OPEN FORUM OR PM

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ↓

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,934 Times in 12,378 Posts
    you little I-WHORE.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 2,257 Posts
    punisher is apple little bi@tch
    NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN! IN OPEN FORUM OR PM

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ↓

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,102 Times in 3,198 Posts
    once you go mac, you won't go back...

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    lmfao i needed a laptop as mine is going to the mrs as im moving, so i thought why not try one as i never have and in all honesty they are fantastic lil machines
    D I S C L A I M E R

Title
    V.I.P Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by punisher View Post

The iDreamX software created for Enigma 1 and Enigma 2 box is absolutely awsome. ftp program built in as well as streaming and bouquet editor, although not figured out how to save, bouquets and import from a download lol i did say im still learning

all in all so far I am in love with this thing

iDreamX is great compared to the Windows equivalents! If nothing else, it looks like it was written post war

I was a Mac denier for years but like judge says you never go back...I've still plenty of Windows boxes but my laptop will probably always remain an Air!!

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    yeh the softwares great, got so many things integrated to it and too a pretty high quality too. the build in ipk installer is great too but yeh i dont think il be going back to windows lol specially since you can dual boot these bad boys lol
    D I S C L A I M E R

Title
    Thanks
    Glad you enjoy your Mac experience.

I've been using Mac's for over 10 years. Would never go back to using Windows again.

And yes the iDreamX software is a great bit of software for your enigma boxes. All you need really.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,934 Times in 12,378 Posts
    LMAO iDreamX is the only piece of software for you dirty old man mac brigade.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.