Instructions how to USB flash GiGaBlue HD 800 SE.
1. Download HD 800 SE.
2. Format a USB stick FAT32.
2. Extract and copy the following flash files to the ROOT of the USB stick. If using Team Red image, only use the files in the FINISH zip folder: -
vmlinux.gz (do not extract the .gz file, copy as is to root of stick)
4. Make sure the receiver is powered off.
5. Plug in prepared USB stick to either front or rear USB port.
6. Power on, the display will show E000 for a couple of seconds then changed to LOAD.
7. Leave to flash, will take approx 3-5 mins dependant on image size.
8. GiGaBlue HD 800 SE will automatically reboot once complete.