Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Airplayer (Airplay server for enigma2)

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    yup working great here, although the fact that you need a premium-key after a few days is a bit of a ball ache. i'd rather just use YAMP and stream albums from my nas instead.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    Hi there ...

Version 0.2.4 is there, some informations here:
    http://www.airplayer.biz/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2

CU No.Trace !
    - Vu+ Solo2 - Vu+ Solo SE V2 - Xtrend ET4000@750MHz - all with OpenVIX -

Title
    Thanks
    working great on dm8k going to make a donation for the code. Well impressed no issues with it appearing on the iphone/ipad. Didnt configure anything just ran the plugin and it worked.

Title
    Thanks
    I upgraded to 0.2.4 and playing music from your iPhone is now considered premium, it said I have 13 days trial left.

Not really a loss, since it didn't actually work at all on 0.2.3. I only got Pictures, Videos and YouTube to work on that version.

Title
    Thanks
    Latest version 0.2.4 works well for me - Using a Duo with ViX 2.4.
    Dead simple install just downloaded the latest Airplayer, FTP'd to /tmp and install local from the ViX menu.

YouTube and photos work well with iPhone and iPad. Only issue I have is that the video recorded on the iPhone 4S stutters due to the high bitrate for 1080p. Workaround is to press record on remote and it buffers the clip to disk.

Title
    Thanks
    Any updates on this? I would really want this to work too, but I am using openpli and I downloaded the plugin from http://code.google.com/p/airplayer/

but for some reason even after manual install it doesnt show up.

help #thanks

Title
    Thanks
    use the enigma2-plugin-extensions-airplayer_0.2.4_mips32el.ipk one

discuit
    Anyone got this working on the latest Duo image? I've got it installed and can se it on my iphone, but no music comes out of my speakers.

Title
    Thanks

Talking

I'm running the following:

Vu Duo OE 3.0.378
    Airplayer 0.3.1 Mipsel ipk

I was able to install without issue following the previous instructions about using telnet to install both the python requirements, followed by copying the ipk toi the temp directory and firing it off from the menu on the receiver to install.

I was able to get pictures to stream but no audio from my iPhone 4s (Just the Airplay screensaver)

Dug a little deeper and found that by replacing the asound.conf in the \etc directory with the one in attaching here solved the issue with audio streaming and now im fully functional

Hope this helps someone

asound.rar

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to suityou69 For This Useful Post:

deckymckeown (28-12-12),gmanbelfast (08-11-12)

Title
    Thanks

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by suityou69 View Post
    I'm running the following:

Vu Duo OE 3.0.378
    Airplayer 0.3.1 Mipsel ipk

I was able to install without issue following the previous instructions about using telnet to install both the python requirements, followed by copying the ipk toi the temp directory and firing it off from the menu on the receiver to install.

I was able to get pictures to stream but no audio from my iPhone 4s (Just the Airplay screensaver)

Dug a little deeper and found that by replacing the asound.conf in the \etc directory with the one in attaching here solved the issue with audio streaming and now im fully functional

Hope this helps someone

asound.rar
    This worked a treat Cheers

Title
    Thanks
    Hi
    after the letest vix update airplay stop working error (Your Box can not decode this video stream, GStream QuickTime demuxer is not available)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yasiree View Post
    Hi
    after the letest vix update airplay stop working error (Your Box can not decode this video stream, GStream QuickTime demuxer is not available)
    Getting this also. Error has been posted in the airplayer issues page

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    yasiree and danivtec

What version of Airplayer are you guys running? I am running 0.3.1 and it is working for me on my ultimos with latest 454 build. This is via iphone4 ios 5.0.1 I only have one Duo now which has not been used/updated for a while but if I get a chance, I will try it and see if I get the same error as you guys.

What I have noticed is that there is now an issue with the volume levels when you first start playing a video or mp3. When either first starts playing, my ultimo no longer recognises the volume setting of my iphone and shoves the sound through my tv at highest volume setting. Really made me jump first time this happened and I feared that I may have popped one of my speakers. If you press volume up or down on the ultimo, even briefly, the volume bar instantly drops back to where it should have been in the first place.

Unfortunately I cannot nail down the exact build number when this stopped working because it tends to be the kids that use this plugin and they are back at uni and I have since updated the rest of my boxes - but I am fairly certain it was working with build 416.

For further info, I have not made any changes to iphone or airplayer app since the volume problem so it does point to a change in Vix.

Anyone else experience this or who can test it for me?

Cheers

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,461 Times in 6,675 Posts
    As this thread has nothing to do with a DUO I moved it to the correct section.

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.
    NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN, IN OPEN FORUM OR PM !

English is not my native tongue.
    I apologise for all my grammar, spelling and idiom errors.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,894 Times in 2,247 Posts
    Just installed Airplayer 0.3.2b5 on VIX 568 and eventually got audio to work with usebuilt in proxy = No

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast