Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: 3D TV and 3D DVDs?

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

3D TV and 3D DVDs?

I got my new 50" Samsung 3D TV yesterday. Been watching the Sky 3D preview channel on it.Awsommmmmme as the Americans would say.Now the next thing I need is a Bluray player,but as there are only 5 films available in 3D Bluray , I`m gonna wait until there is more variety.I was wondering though,surely there is more films in 3D that can be played on a normal DVD player,as it`s the TV that does all the work,isn`t it?

ttt.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    nope you need a 3d player for the sammy unless your happy wearing the old paper glasses.
    Vu+Ultimo + Vu-Solo 1.1mtr Alloy dish + 60cm fixed, TM HH motor, hate footy LOVE motor-sport.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to paul362 For This Useful Post:

ttt1892 (28-07-10)