Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: tm5302 (new software ?)

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by digi247 View Post
    Still glitching on mine and worse than before, must just be me.
    didgi are you using a channel list from some where ? i done my own for my set up factory reset and start again then scan your own channels then if its not working pm me.
    Last edited by Sicilian; 01-04-12 at 17:18. Reason: removed some rule break stuff!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jok64 For This Useful Post:

digi247
    Quote Originally Posted by jok64 View Post
    didgi are you using a channel list from some where ? i done my own for my set up factory reset aqnd start again then scan your own channels then if its not working pm me ill line you a test line we will try that ok bro
    Hi Jok64,

Thanks for the offer mate its not my box i got it for my mate when i did an install for him last year when they first came out as i usually install the 5402 what a mistake i wish i had never bought this damn thing i get earache all the time LOL.

Anyway here is what i did.

1. Factory Reset receiver from menu, Then switched it off.
    2. Installed latest patch onto 5302 and then factory reset again, Then switched off.
    3. put all settings back in and the only thing i did different instead of a new rescan for channels i put my mates channel list back on from the previous firmware.

Anyway he tried to watch some channels the other evening and he says its worse than what it was before, and we also reset his router at the same time.

I am going back tonight to see if i can reflash it again and this time do a rescan for channels instead of uploading his made up one and see if that works.

Did you do anything different than me.

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,044 Times in 7,633 Posts
    Re-scan the channels, dont use channel list.
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Follow us on Twitter 0penViX
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sicilian For This Useful Post:

digi247
    Thats what i intend to do later do another reset load the patch again and rescan a new channel list from scratch

Title
    Thanks
    yea dont use another channel list scan your own that might be your problem i mentioned this to you on another forum just came here and seen scillian mentioned it too

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123