Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: American-style sugar daddy parties 'are coming to UK

Title
    Junior Admin
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,599 Times in 2,632 Posts

American-style sugar daddy parties 'are coming to UK

This is bloody sic beyond belief, any one attending this should go on the pedophile register

American-style sugar daddy parties 'are coming to UK'

Page last updated at 05:16 GMT, Tuesday, 25 October 2011 06:16 UK

By Greg Dawson
    Newsbeat US reporter At first you could only find them on dating websites, now there are big budget sugar daddy parties.
    The events are becoming a regular fixture in New York with the company behind them planning to introduce them in the UK.
    At one event near Times Square the club is sold out and the dancefloor is lined with men, most of them over 40.
    They're far outnumbered by the number of young women.
    The night starts when organiser Alan Schneider makes an announcement on the microphone.
    "Men, you know what to do," he says. "Women, receive their generosity. We will touch you with passion and fire all night long."
    At these parties, any couples who get together usually come to what is formally called "an arrangement".
    Often that will be as simple as the man buying expensive gifts for his partner or paying her a certain amount of money each time they meet.
    'Step forward' Many women there say they have a price that they're not willing to negotiate below.
    Often it's as high as $500 (£313) per date.
    Mandy is 24 and this is her first time to a sugar daddy party.
    Continue reading the main story
    A lot of these women here tonight may be very wealthy but they want to feel like ladies and to be with a man who can provide for them
    Alan Schneider Sugar daddy
    "I'm looking to find a boyfriend who's willing to help me out with what I'm doing right now," she says. "Like a regular boyfriend but richer.
    "I'm studying at the moment and college is expensive. It works well for me if I start dating a guy who I know can take care of me financially so I no longer have to worry."
    Alan Schneider, who's a sugar daddy himself, believes the economic crisis in the US is one of the reasons parties like this are becoming more popular.
    "Traditional relationships of men being the provider and women being the caretaker of the family are coming back now," he says. "They're coming back because of the economy."
    He denies there is anything sexist about that.
    "I don't think we're taking a step backward with these parties," he insists. "We're taking a step forward.
    "A lot of these women here tonight may be very wealthy but they want to feel like ladies and to be with a man who can provide for them."
    The company behind these events now say they want to bring them to the UK. As yet there are no specific details about when or where though.
    'Inspirational' One of the major criticisms about these events is that they are simply a form of prostitution.
    Alan Schneider disagrees.
    "No, it's not," he says.
    Monique has already had one sugar daddy and is looking for another "It's an understanding between both parties as adults to move forward at an introductory level that there's going to be compensation.
    "Personally, I never offer money in the beginning.
    "If a woman comes to me and says 'I need $5,000 (£3,136) to continue the relationship' then we're done."
    Monique is there tonight with her friend.
    She's already had one relationship with a sugar daddy and denies it's all about the money.
    "I'm looking to advance myself to the next level," she admits. "It's not just about the money, it's about what a successful person can do for you.
    "It's almost an inspirational thing."

Support The Sponsor - Buy from the best HERE
    Please abide by the rules - have a read HERE
    VIX manual & guides >>HERE
    Download images from >> HERE
    New Box Setup Guide >>HERE

D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

PM HELP WILL BE IGNORED PLEASE POST HERE IN FORUM AS IT BENEFITS EVERYONE

Follow us on Twitter

NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN! IN OPEN FORUM OR PM

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ?

Title
    On Holiday
    Thanks
    Sign me up I hope they don't mind monoply money?

Title
    V.I.P Member
    Thanks
    Lets be honest, if a girl is that shallow that she is only interested in the money she probably is also as thick as two short planks.
    The guy on the other hand is probably smart to have made the money.
    It's a disaster all day long and they deserve each other.

The show should be called the think and the desperate.
    Vu Duo 4K - Vu + Solo4K - Vu + Uno4K - Vu+Uno - Vu+Ultimo4K - Vu+ Zero - Vu+Solo-SE (In Black Evo ) - PrismCube

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Donnie For This Useful Post:

silverfox0786 (25-10-11)

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 2,257 Posts
    HAHA

yeah i agree Donnie

but thats the whole point in it the rich are so stuck up that no normal woman will date em so they pay for it and the girls that go to these parties are not normal woman again so they love the money
    PM HELP WILL BE IGNORED PLEASE POST HERE IN FORUM AS IT BENEFITS EVERYONE
    NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN! IN OPEN FORUM OR PM

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ↓

Title
    V.I.P - R.I.P - Will never be forgotten...
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,075 Times in 810 Posts
    its basicly Dog eat Dog

look at the devorce settlements over there, its money grabbers v money users, sickos the lot of them
    Units; VU+Ultimo/duo/DM800/7020HD/tm9100
    1.2 channel master/quad feedhorn/36volt /vbox
    1 fixed dish, and 1 motorized 1mtr dish
    and a pile of redundant cards/cams

Title
    Thanks
    When's the sugar mommy party?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to j1mgg For This Useful Post:

YzMENTALzY (22-03-14)

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 2,257 Posts