Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: EMCO OS License Modifier 2.4.8

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,934 Times in 12,378 Posts

EMCO OS License Modifier 2.4.8

A simple and free utility for Windows registered information management across the local network. It allows you to scan remote computers to check what registered owner and registered company information is specified, to ensure that it's correct and up-to-date. If required, you can change registered owner and registered organization remotely on particular computer or group of computers in the local network by one mouse click, without physically attending them.

Standard Windows tool set doesn't include any utility for changing registration information. You only can enter registered owner and organization information in scope of Windows installation. But in the course of time this information can become out of date and should be changed. It's important to keep Windows registered owner and organization information updated not only because of Windows licensing reasons. This information is used by various third-party installations to fill their licensing data, so outdated Windows registration data can be derived by other products.

EMCO OS License Modifier can be used to check and change Windows registration information on remote computers with no efforts for programming, manual registry editing and other manipulations. It can be a handy tool for you if you need to manage Windows registration information on remote PCs across your organization. With EMCO OS License Modifier you can view or change registered owner and registered organization information for every remote PC or group of PCs in few seconds with just one mouse click.

How EMCO OS License Modifier Can Be Used?

EMCO OS License Modifier can be used every time when you need to check or change Windows registered owner or registered organization information on remote PCs without physically attending them. Below you can find a list of possible cases.

You need to check all PCs in your network to make sure that they have correct Windows registration information
    Windows registration information was damaged by a virus and you need to restore it
    Owner of particular PC was changed and you need to change Windows registered owner information correspondingly
    You get a new PC with pre-installed Windows and empty registration information, so you need to change it
    You restored PC from standard system image and you need to set Windows registration information

Code:
    http://www.majorgeeks.com/EMCO_OS_License_Modifier_d2311.html
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

Sicilian (01-09-11)