Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: pissed off with my job (collecting redundant it)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

Angry pissed off with my job (collecting redundant it)

why the f##king hell do bosses think the can just swap and change working hours as and when they want (3 times in 12 month) and how the hell am i expected to fit 40 servers 50 pcs 50 crt monitors and loads of other shit on to a transit van and runs like start: warrington to eastbourne then to canterbury then to huntingdon and back to warrington....wtf...

rant over

Title
    V.I.P Member
    Thanks
    Strange first post,
    I guess having a job these days makes you better off than many, it's hard times so I guess you will just have to bite your tongue .
    Vu Duo 4K - Vu + Solo4K - Vu + Uno4K - Vu+Uno - Vu+Ultimo4K - Vu+ Zero - Vu+Solo-SE (In Black Evo ) - PrismCube

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Donnie For This Useful Post:

scruff1963 (07-04-12)

Title
    Junior Admin
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,599 Times in 2,632 Posts
    I can make the run shorter for you, drop them all of at mine

Support The Sponsor - Buy from the best HERE
    Please abide by the rules - have a read HERE
    VIX manual & guides >>HERE
    Download images from >> HERE
    New Box Setup Guide >>HERE

D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

PM HELP WILL BE IGNORED PLEASE POST HERE IN FORUM AS IT BENEFITS EVERYONE

Follow us on Twitter

NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN! IN OPEN FORUM OR PM

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ?

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    wish i could, most of it is crap, there is some decent stuff at times though, pm if in any need of it stuff... servers, pcs, etc... in response to donnie i suppose i am lucky to have a job in the current ecomomic climate.. still pisses me off though

Title
    Junior Admin
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Its the same every mate, I manage a team and my immediate manager took redundancy in April and his work has been divided up between myself and the other team leader. The firm has saved itself £50,000+ and we have ended up with more work, stress and pay cut to boot as no rise for the last two years.

D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Follow us on Twitter

Title
    Thanks
    I feel I can relate to your predicament as I once used be with BT at their eastbourne exchange doing phone & line repairs and the boss began pileing it on, first single phones then guest house single lines in with numerous extentions finally switching equipment at small hotels. Ok, but I was promised a "slow" intro to these systems but found myself thrown on courses and out to repairs thereof within a few months of starting.
    The boss even expected any coin box repair jobs to be done while driving back to base even after our 8 daily repair job requirements had been met! Working through lunch breaks was commonplace.
    I found I was spending time stressly worring about the job and finally said "sod it" and went.

All this happened during the 1980's when unemployment was at almost 3 million but dispite this, I found it actually better not being under this pressure 40 hours a week every week, it was begining to affect me psycologically.
    Isn't it sad that there's been so much tech, social & political change since the 1980's but little to none to the rudaments of daily life.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by boorat View Post
    wish i could, most of it is crap, there is some decent stuff at times though, pm if in any need of it stuff... servers, pcs, etc... in response to donnie i suppose i am lucky to have a job in the current ecomomic climate.. still pisses me off though
    your PM box is full

Title
    Junior Admin
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    LMAOI bet he regrets making that post.

Perhaps I should have taken him up on the offer.

D I S C L A I M E R

Follow us on Twitter

Title
    Thanks
    Jeeez...who uses CRTs these days? your back must hurt as hell after lifting all those monitors.