Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Newsleecher broke

birdman99

Newsleecher broke

I have been using newsleecher and giganews for years with great sucsess,however since getting a tm 500 s setup newsleecher has stopped working ive tryed messing with ports setting connection ect....but it starts initializing then just goes really slow then stops.
    my idea at the moment is that there is a simple fix to this problem and its got somthing to do with the fact that my internet is now connected to a reciever .

anyone any ideas or experience.
    digidude are you out there.

life is not good with NL

Title
    Thanks
    Try removing the tm 500 from the network then see if NL works although I can't see it being an issue

Also try a different news reader alt binz is good free software
    Last edited by slasher71; 18-08-11 at 08:24.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,934 Times in 12,378 Posts
    i very much doubt that the receiver would have any thing to do with it, about 18 months ago when i was using giganews i had 3 receivers setup on my home network and every thing worked fine.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.