PDA

View Full Version : How to sync time

spartans
11-03-11, 14:32
How can i sync the time on my vu solo running vix 2.0 image its running 18 minutes behind any selected channel even after resellection and reboot in time zone :confused:

silverfox0786
11-03-11, 14:39
select time zone go to a channel in yr time zone a restart box making sure the box starts up in that channel

spartans
12-03-11, 10:25
select time zone go to a channel in yr time zone a restart box making sure the box starts up in that channel

Tried it on two channels bbc world and al jazeera still clock runs 18 minutes slow

silverfox0786
12-03-11, 13:12
Tried it on two channels bbc world and al jazeera still clock runs 18 minutes slow

try reflashing it may be a glitch when u installed it

punisher
12-03-11, 13:34
try doing a rescan of your local satellite, i had to do that on my solo in order to get the time right

spartans
13-03-11, 01:57
Looks like i need to reflash but i'm a bit rusty on these boxes so i can live with time lag and adjust hdd recordings to compensate Thanks for the suggestions

pooface
13-03-11, 15:10
Looks like i need to reflash but i'm a bit rusty on these boxes so i can live with time lag and adjust hdd recordings to compensate Thanks for the suggestions

Have you tried powering down the box, unplugging it, and leaving it unplugged for about 20 minutes, then starting up. This should clear any time in it's memory, and get the time from the transponder...

spartans
14-03-11, 20:31
Have you tried powering down the box, unplugging it, and leaving it unplugged for about 20 minutes, then starting up. This should clear any time in it's memory, and get the time from the transponder...

I will try that tonight

gabo
16-03-11, 11:49
the same problem plz any one help us or i will come back to vti

punisher
16-03-11, 12:23
the same problem plz any one help us or i will come back to vti

Wow nice ultimatum... Have you tried everything posted above?

spartans
21-03-11, 17:25

Tried this and didn't work but for some reason today 8 days later the time is in sync and hdd recordings now work from epg