PDA

View Full Version : Picons setup Help (Vix2.0)

superjudge_13
03-03-11, 17:13
Hi all

Ive downloaded east 28.2 Picons through Vix menu and they dont ever seem to work
Ive tried putting them in share\enigma2\picon get nothing also tried Harddisk\picon
and still nothing.:confused:
Is there any other process i must do to get them to work or should it be a simple download from the menu?
also does the skin matter?
im using Vali.HD.nano and there is a space for the Picon but its currently taken up with a great big "Dream Multimedia" logo:)

any help would be great

punisher
03-03-11, 17:27
if you want them on hdd as you said you have to put them in media/hdd/picon, reboot the box and they should work. if you want them on usb, put them on usb/picon .. are you ftp them?

superjudge_13
03-03-11, 18:24
just downloaded them on the box through the addons menu at first they didnt work so FTP'd then moved them to share\enigma2\picon

punisher
03-03-11, 18:32
move them to media/hdd/picon or media/usb/picon reboot the box and they should auto detect and work

Stanman
04-03-11, 10:51
If I was u don't put them on the hdd it will spin everytime you change channels, stick them on USB.

superjudge_13
04-03-11, 14:53
I have a USB stick mounted as a Hdd the Picons are located media/hdd/picon and still nothing
I downloaded a new set SGTFlipFlop_SkyUK_Picon_Pack_28.02.11.rar deleted the old ones and ftp these over and still nothing
Am i being daft and not turning something on somehow or if they exist on the disk should they just work?

punisher
04-03-11, 15:27
you need to mount usb as media/usb and then place the picons in media/usb/picon/ reboot and then they will work

tagteam3283
12-03-11, 11:30
i use silverfox enigma2 and downloaded "tv.zoka.cc.hd.reflection r2" which nwork fine on both pressing ok and EPG.

a few of the other picons dont work when pressing "ok"