PDA

View Full Version : Vu solo + Disque

tandaman
27-01-11, 18:15
Hi lads I have a solo box running VTI latest image..Its connected to a disque switch with 28 east on 1 and 13 east on 2...Can I install a enigma 2 package for the channels on 28 east and have the channels numbered like on a normal box without it disrupting 13 east...Hope I explained it proper

Sicilian
27-01-11, 18:27
Yes it can be done, leaving work now, but will be back later. If I forget to post give this a bump to remind me.

tandaman
27-01-11, 20:39
Good man Sicilian appreciate the help

Stanman
27-01-11, 21:24
I think if you use the silverfox bouquets (keep the main starting SKY) and leave it at the top and add your other bouquets after you should be able to retain the channbel numbers

Sicilian
27-01-11, 22:04
Here's a set I put together end of December. I think I based the UK stuff from Catseyes and hotbird stuff from vhannibals. The channel number is like Silvers settings unfortunatly, not sure how to keep the numbering for the UK stuff. Anyways take a looks at them and see what you think.

All I did was open Catseyes settings in Dreamset, delete all bouquets apart from 28deg. Then open vhannibals settings with another instance of Dreamset. Then copy and past the bouqets from vhannibals to the other set, if that makes sense.