PDA

View Full Version : newbie on FreeSat in Ireland

judge
05-01-11, 04:15
Hi all,
Just bought a VU+ Solo today and installed the latest VIX image.
I also added added Sicilian bouquets: http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?415-VU-Support.co.uk-Enigma2-HD-settings&p=10704&viewfull=1#post10704
but now I have a bunch of sats/chs I can't view.

Is there a boquet for UK/Ire freesat channels only anyone can point me to?
Also need to edit my CCcam.cfg, where can I find this file?
Thanks for any help.

just realised I posted in Duo rather than Solo forum, admins feel free to move.

Larry-G
05-01-11, 04:27
try the latest bouquets by silverfox as he has specifically made a section for the ire channels.

http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?3971-Silverfox0786-28.2E-Enigma-II-HD-Settings-and-Picons&goto=newpost

as for your CCcam.cfg file it's located in
/etc/tuxbox although if you installed CCcam from the VIX addons it does not come with a CCcam.cfg file, but you can easily make one with notepad or copy one over from a different box.

if you need help creating the file ( creating the file not editing the contents ) just say so and i'll post how to.

tomthebomb1968
05-01-11, 04:46
CCcam.cfg is located in /etc not etc/tuxbox. In there are some .xml files

Larry-G
05-01-11, 04:57
CCcam.cfg is located in /etc not etc/tuxbox. In there are some .xml files

my mistake i was on several forums at the same time. i should have picked up on that, although i dont even use a E2 box to be fair.

tomthebomb1968
05-01-11, 05:35
I know you know your way round these boxes mate, just to help the OP getting into a panic when he couldn't find the file.

judge
05-01-11, 06:02
thanks guys, found & have the CCcam.cfg working as expected.
as for the bouquets, I just want a simple one that only lists the freesat channels in Ire on Astra 28.2E, not too hard to create myself now that I am getting to know the box.

basilyoung
05-01-11, 09:00
you can scan 28 east, but first, select "ONLY FREE SCAN"

Baz