PDA

View Full Version : Update Crashing solo box

satmanbasil
28-12-10, 18:36
Hi mate

Please see crash log having to use basic image 1.1 right now unable to get box to run when doing online update

regards
satmanbasil

satmanbasil
28-12-10, 22:35
Hi mates

Dont know what the hells gone wrong with this update today now 21.30 various ppl have now backed up my claim of glitch with the update, just updated it again and still the problem is there i have even set the skin back to the original as suggested in silverfox reply to another member.
Im for now going to insert another image until such time this one is sorted suggest anyone else with the same problem does the same and leave it to andy and the team to sort our what the hells gone wrong, what i cant understand is how beta testers have not experienced these problems.

regards
satmanbasil

Larry-G
28-12-10, 22:45
Hi mates

Dont know what the hells gone wrong with this update today now 21.30 various ppl have now backed up my claim of glitch with the update, just updated it again and still the problem is there i have even set the skin back to the original as suggested in silverfox reply to another member.
Im for now going to insert another image until such time this one is sorted suggest anyone else with the same problem does the same and leave it to andy and the team to sort our what the hells gone wrong, what i cant understand is how beta testers have not experienced these problems.

regards
satmanbasil

not all bugs will materialise with the beta testers and there will always be some that escape and only show once the updates are made live. especially as the pool of beta testers is rather small and limited compared to the end user base.

Stanman
28-12-10, 23:22
There is a well known member who experiences quite a few problems with almost all images, they should use him as a BT, no need for a large userbase, he'll break it in no time:D:D

satmanbasil
28-12-10, 23:25
There is a well known member who experiences quite a few problems with almost all images, they should use him as a BT, no need for a large userbase, he'll break it in no time:D:D

Name that man

regards
satmanbasil

Larry-G
28-12-10, 23:25

if your suggesting who i think you are. stuff that idea. i'm surprised he can even turn on his pc to post his problems with the box in the first place.
i bet he's got customer services on speed dial for just about every thing he owns.

silverfox0786
28-12-10, 23:27
if your suggesting who i think you are. stuff that idea. i'm surprised he can even turn on his pc to post his problems with the box in the first place.
i bet he's got customer services on speed dial for just about every thing he owns.

come on guys leave him alone he is harmless :lol3:

Stanman
28-12-10, 23:28
If your thinking north of you thats not the man;):)

satmanbasil
28-12-10, 23:31
hey guys

You mean ************* lol

regards

satmanbasil

silverfox0786
28-12-10, 23:33

everything is north of me

i'm down south east lol

Larry-G
28-12-10, 23:33

yeah i bet he's not far off though LOL.

people like that have no reason to buy satellite boxes they should just stick with a sky box and put us all out of our misery's

Stanman
28-12-10, 23:36
everything is north of me

i'm down south east lol

Not you, i meant Pheonix, do keep up. I know young people have a short attention span but its onloy a dozrn posts:D:D;)

silverfox0786
28-12-10, 23:39
Not you, i meant Pheonix, do keep up. I know young people have a short attention span but its onloy a dozrn posts:D:D;)

think you need your glasses with that spelling :lol3:

Larry-G
28-12-10, 23:41
think you need your glasses with that spelling :lol3:

coming from you that's hilarious, i mean i type just as fast and ******** up words as a result but that's what the spell checker built in to the browser is for.

silverfox0786
28-12-10, 23:43
coming from you that's hilarious, i mean i type just as fast and ******** up words as a result but that's what the spell checker built in to the browser is for.

i aint got time for spell checker takes too much time lol

but yeah i am bad with mine too

Larry-G
28-12-10, 23:45
i aint got time for spell checker takes too much time lol

but yeah i am bad with mine too

takes too much time ?. the words are highlighted in red as you type. lazy sod LOL.

silverfox0786
28-12-10, 23:46
na i'm back to internet explorer now no more firefox for now

andyblac
29-12-10, 03:18
ok solo updates online, sorry about that, but we do try to do our best in finding bugs, but we can't find them all :)

Larry-G
29-12-10, 03:30
at least you know if a problem is found with the vix image it is very quickly looked at and where necessary a update released to rectify it.
you cant very well say the same for most other teams. hell you cant say the same for most software companies.

so top work as usual andy.

satmanbasil
29-12-10, 16:29
ok solo updates online, sorry about that, but we do try to do our best in finding bugs, but we can't find them all :)

Hi mate

Confirm whatever it was that caused the crash has now been fixed, update went smooth now back running latest vix image

regards
satmanbasil