PDA

View Full Version : NO signal on VU+ solo

superguigui3
25-12-10, 19:03
Hi everyones,

I found a VU+ solo under the Christmas tree :)
Happy to replace my old DM7000 :)

BUT

I've installed without any problem the last VTI image. but i have no signal on satelite.
My system is very simple Disecq A/B First is hotbird 13e second is astra 19e

I've tried scanning transponders, downloading settings etc ... nothing, no signal :(

Of course if i plug the dish on the DM7000 it work perfectly.

Any idea ?

silverfox0786
25-12-10, 19:05
have you scans ssat and placed a bouquet enigma2 not enigma1 onto the box

basilyoung
25-12-10, 19:06
have you tried reversing the a/b setting??

also, have you set up the tuner??

baz

superguigui3
25-12-10, 21:05
Yes i have scanned sat : No service found
Yes i use the correct bouquet
Yes i have swaped A & B disecq to check in tuner configuration...

I don't know what to try :)

I have the line "loading default..." on the backgroup (always) . Is it normal ?

basilyoung
25-12-10, 21:16
I have the line "loading default..." on the backgroup (always) . Is it normal ?

no that is not normal

I would be inclined to reimage the unit, with perhaps the VIX image
I do not own the solo, but the basics of the unit, are in line with the duo

sorry to hear that you are having problems, but once you are sorted, although the db 7000 is/was a good unit, you will love the solo

baz

silverfox0786
25-12-10, 21:23
as baz said there must be an image issue i have a solo and put vix on it and was away within minutes and i upgraded from a dm7020

it was that quick my missus didn't even notice the change, well ok she had to get used to the remote but wansnt too bad as i have the duo too which she has used

as for settings get best i think vhannibal has a 13 and 28.2 setting but drop over at the settings enigma2 section and have a look which is 2 sat and then you can download it from the plugins menu of vix 1.1

worse come to worse transfer the dm7000 settings to the compter and togle them to type 4 and transfer over to the solo

superguigui3
25-12-10, 21:24
Installed the vix, works perfectly !!!

I juste have to move from Gbox to Mbox now :)

basilyoung
25-12-10, 21:30
great

now you can enjoy your new toy

baz

jas
26-12-10, 18:41
Hi all

I have solo running VIX 1.1 and it was working fine untill i tried to upload a sky bounquit so i can have same channel numbers. When restarted nor it is saying "service unavailable check tuner configuration" on all the channels. i am using this on sky mini dish and other free to air sky working for from the same dish. Is this a hardware or software problem.
I used DMedit 4.0 to transfer new bounquit.

any help please

Thanks

satmanbasil
27-12-10, 13:20
Hi mate

Go back to your tuner settings and make sure the bird your wishing to view is on the list, sometimes when adding things to the satellite/channel settings things get lost when you look at the channel list are the channels listed grey ? if so that would confirm what i just said.

regards
satmanbasil

jas
29-12-10, 14:35
Thanks

Some reason there was a problem with Sat.xml file when i sent it back to the box and i was unable to change any tuner settings. Now i sent it again and all working fine.

Thanks

kiani70
31-12-10, 07:23
Some days i have buy the VU + SOLO and image is VIX 1.1 i have tuned many satellite on this box with 8ft good solid motorized dish, but their is no problem with me while i am tunning the satellites. I think this is good box instead of DM800, picture quality is good....etc. etc.