PDA

View Full Version : Green screen

tandaman
06-12-10, 00:17
Hi lads whenever I play a file through my solo from the shared folder on my pc after about 10 the solo crashes and I get a crash log..I can post the crash log if needed. Also im running the latest VIX image

Sicilian
06-12-10, 06:43
Hi lads whenever I play a file through my solo from the shared folder on my pc after about 10 the solo crashes and I get a crash log..I can post the crash log if needed. Also im running the latest VIX image

Are you running ViX1.1?

Yes please post the crashlog.

tandaman
06-12-10, 11:03
Just saw a new version of VIX so I will install that and see if it helps...Sorry lads but when I try and enter the log details it says my message is too long

silverfox0786
06-12-10, 12:45
your network mount is refusing the connection possibly a drop in the router or something

remote system error - Connection refused

[AutoMount.py]

that was a guess btw but try check that and see

pooface
06-12-10, 13:15
Looking at your log, it seems it's because of the old image...

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/VIX/SoftcamManager/plugin.py", line 564, in query
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/VIX/SoftcamManager/plugin.py", line 625, in softcam_check

You should either create a swap file on your usb, or upgrade to the new image...

tandaman
06-12-10, 16:20
thanks guys just installing new image as of 4/12/10 so will let you know how I get on

tandaman
06-12-10, 21:38
Ok guys I loaded up the new VIX software image and went to mount the pc hdd but green screen straight away...Box kept rebooting to green screen so im reloading the image now

silverfox0786
06-12-10, 21:40
Ok guys I loaded up the new VIX software image and went to mount the pc hdd but green screen straight away...Box kept rebooting to green screen so im reloading the image now

before doing anything do a full software update untill it reports 0 packages updated

its on the release notes